Why would you need to change it to make it meaningful? Do you not love all your children just the way they are?
My screen name comes from a long history. When I got a DS, I needed a screen name to play Mario Kart (woot) with my friends, so I choose Component (don't ask why). Eventually, I got invited into the Knights of the Power Triangle and changed it to Sir Component. Unfortunately, this does not fit into a DS, so I shortented it. It became Sir Cmpnt, and I eventually realized that Sir Cmpwn was better because it contained the letters "pwn."
On a unrelated note, Sir Cmpwn is taken on Xbox Live, so I have to use Sir Compwn there.
My screenname has it's roots in Emo, but it's the shortened way just like skater is shortened to skid. I first used it while playing some flash game and I liked it. So it has become my standard username, along with variations when it is either taken or too short.
My avatar is just a picture of me.
Eeems wrote:
My screenname has it's roots in Emo, but it's the shortened way just like skater is shortened to skid. I first used it while playing some flash game and I liked it. So it has become my standard username, along with variations when it is either taken or too short.
My avatar is just a picture of me.
Ah, so it has nothing to do with any Asus products like the eeePC? Smile Interesting.
What the hell? My new avatar isn't displaying!
DShiznit wrote:
What the hell? My new avatar isn't displaying!

That's because I linked to it a split second before, and it ended in .p instead of .png

saw it though.
Wait there we go, got it. Yeah, so, this is what you guys think of me anyway...
Eh....I picture you looking more like this:
*very long necro-bump**I ressurected this post to learn more about the usernames of cemetech*
well, ordelore is the first four letters of my last name and first four of my first name. its actually my school username so I just use it for everything. i dont have a profile picture right now because my old one was Kerm's current profile pic with a troll face on top of his face because i am a humorous person. i am ordeosca on the cemetech minecraft server because my brother and i used to share the same minecraft account. he is now PlazmaPhoenix.
Oh, I never discussed the origins of my screenname. It comes from the license plate of the car in Malibu's Most Wanted, which I was really into at the time. I chose it when I joined TBM's forums on Mix-Networks because the name I had been using elsewhere had become rather notorious in that community and I wanted a fresh start after realizing how awesome TBM actually was and how bs the accusations against it were. I then used it on Cemetech, and many other places since, as it's unique and rarely ever taken.

My avatar is a Geico Caveman giving the finger, because I thought it was funny, and because I kinda feel like a caveman here.
My username is my name, and my avatar preference is a picture or drawing of myself. Sometimes, however, it is the logo of companies or groups I support or like, such as Commodore. My avatar as of now is a weird picture of myself before the haircut, and after the shower before bed.
I'm not very sure the origins of my name. I did start on omnimaga as zeldaking as I liked Zelda (the game) and thought I was pretty pro at it. So when I joined cemetech I saw it fit to optain the same name. I don't have a profile pic and don't know when I'll get around to putting one up. Maybe one of these days I'll photoshop Link holding a Ti calculator.
My avatar takes something I drew up quickly and applies a quick script I wrote to simulate the glitch effect

I should change it at some point
My username was made up by my dad when I joined neopets a looooong time ago.

I profile pic is me as a pony in pixel form.
My user name is a rather predictable and uninspired borrowing from the etymology of "device"head; ie. Petrolhead.
My avatar is similarly my weak attempt at humour. Taken from a photograph at a restaurant using paperwrapped mints for eyes. The relection of the flash upon the gold foil was the predictable outcome. The signature is borrowed from "Triumph Of The Nerds": available on YouTube as it was never aired in my country. In his book, Robert X Cringely interviewed Steve Ballmer who was lamenting IBM's misguided quantification of coding progress by KLOCs. Basically saying that progress on a project is measured by the amount code produced.
My username happens to be the only thing with Anon AI that got past Facebook's spam filter. The avatar happens to be the pie from asdf movie "pie flavor" skit with sunglasses, an "Anonymous Pie."
My avatar has been upgraded to show my growing confidence in programming. My signature reflects where most of time goes when not programming....
A crude attempt at Bryce 3D, although I kinda liked the result and decided to use it for my next (although currently on hiatus) music album.
I might as well re-bump this, because I'm curious about the names of some of our more recent very active users.
*re-re-bump!*

I wanted to be a comedian (a comic) but I couldn't seem to make everyday life funny enough and failed. The name itself is a comedic jab at my failure.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours