My dad recently got me the embedded kit listed above by UD for my birthday, and I was wondering what would be some good project ideas (very simple, I am rather new to electronics) I understand the basic aspects of electronics, and would like to know how to implement them. I would need the example projects to be very simple, such as listing exact steps taken so I do not break anything, or make anything explode Smile Thanks
_player1537 wrote:
My dad recently got me the embedded kit listed above by UD for my birthday, and I was wondering what would be some good project ideas (very simple, I am rather new to electronics) I understand the basic aspects of electronics, and would like to know how to implement them. I would need the example projects to be very simple, such as listing exact steps taken so I do not break anything, or make anything explode Smile Thanks

Happy Birthday! Smile

Which kit did you get (the one with or without the soldering supplies)?

I would suggest that we start off the tutorials with some very basic electronics skills, i.e. learning about voltage, current, basic discrete components, lighting up an LED, etc. and then build off of that.
Found a ton of links you may want to puruse for beginner's level electronics: http://www.toddfun.com/2010/02/09/beginners-in-electronics/
More links:
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1655

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours