Other than beta testing, you mean, right? Question
true, I will beta test. I will beta, or alpha test anything you want, just let me know. Please not though, that I use theTILem first, before real calc.
That makes sense, to avoid unnecessary crashes. As long as it eventually gets tested on a real calc, that's fine with me.
if it passes TILem, then it gets there.
Gotcha. I've seen TiLem crash with mobileTunes v2.0, though, even when it works perfectly oncalc...
true, but it is my safety net. BASIC, I should say, goes right on calc.
Definitely, unless it uses some kind of ASM libraries.
Well, then it counts as ASM, doesn't it?
I guess... Smile
how ever you want to call it.
Here's an update for you: Document DE 5 will be released concurrently with Doors CS 6. It will be fully ASM and utilize the GUI and AP systems.
Yeah i tried to use this program on my computer like i would use that program by microsoft called microsoft office word and this program didn't even run do i need a calculator or something like that to run it because my computer can't open up and run .8xp files if there is a way to open it up that way it would be really cool because i can't offerd microsoft office word by microsoft.
lafferjm wrote:
Yeah i tried to use this program on my computer like i would use that program by microsoft called microsoft office word and this program didn't even run do i need a calculator or something like that to run it because my computer can't open up and run .8xp files if there is a way to open it up that way it would be really cool because i can't offerd microsoft office word by microsoft.
Holy offtopic trollbait necropost, batman! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours