KermMartian wrote:
Done. So lemme finish gcn.cemetech.net...

ahh, so why is it redirecting back to the main page? what happened to the registration form?
It's a login mesh issue...hmmm, lemme see what I can do...
I see you got the server indicator up...who are the clients?
Yeah, as you may notice from the frontpage, I have been able to make a piecemeal backend, it can only add clients so far, not find or remove, but it does indeed work with an emulated client script I made. Yay! more to come on this.
So guys, what progress with this? I know that Kllrnohj was experimenting with some of the backend stuff...
KermMartian wrote:
So guys, what progress with this? I know that Kllrnohj was experimenting with some of the backend stuff...

you havent released the new bitlevel protocol Wink
KermMartian wrote:

Why couldn't you have waited 12 more days? Than it would have been exactly a year since the last post.

But it would be great to be able to have a gcn client done Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Sure I have. It's documented in a PDF in a topic that I started July. I changed almost nothing.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Sure I have. It's documented in a PDF in a topic that I started July. I changed almost nothing.

Shock where's the link? I never saw that....
My bad, it's not a PDF. It is, however, available right here:
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1418
ah, ok, its still not entirely done though
CALCnet2.2 or the writeup? I'll be consolidating, organizing, and updating the writeup into the wiki today, probably.
KermMartian wrote:

Uh.. the python client/server model still needs to be coded, but that shouldn't take me too much time (easily done before CalcNet 2.2 goes "stable" and is released into the wild)

I still need to test how libticables works with this, *wink wink, nudge nudge* (I still haven't gotten the app to send with Tilp-2, I'll try ticonnect now that I'm back in windows) - but then, of course, i'll need to reboot back into linux as thats the only place I've got pyTiCables Very Happy
I still have been encountering those crashes, but I've begun to narrow it down some more. I've put Cn2 on hold for a bit while I debug the new issues reported in the first 5.8 beta.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours