basically the details of how to specify protocols like HTTP, SMTP, POP, FTP, etc
Ah, ok. I'll get on it.
and? hows it going....
Good, I'm working on building the serverside system so you'll have something to test it on.
This doesn't have to do anything with the fact that you get two folders when you go to cemetech.net, does it?
Hehehe....do not fear, this is a super-secret-don't-you-wish-you-knew-what-it's-about thing... Evil or Very Mad
Really, now? I can only imagine Evil or Very Mad
Well, what's your guess about what that was? Hint: try going to www.cemetech.net now
I can only assume gCn, since the two folders were gCn and cgi-bin. Unless you're working on a new project codenamed cgi-bin to confuse anyone who accidentally discovers it...
But wait! why am I not using www.cemetech.net now then?!
you also seem to have removed gCn.cemetech.net
No no, I added it. It never existed before, it was cemetech.designerz-core.com/gcn. Now it's http://gcn.cemetech.net
seems it hasen't resolved the DNS yet
Indeed. Oh btw, if anyone wants an @cemetech.net email, ask me.
Oh that sounds cool, I will take it, why not
PM me your requested username and pwd.
will do
Done. So lemme finish gcn.cemetech.net...
can I get an email? at cemetech.net...
Just PM me like everyone else. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours