Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
This thread is now about dancing Kirbys

can I preorder 8?
W00T DANCING KIRBYS!
IN B4 Kerm LOX TOPIC LOL
hmmm, now i kind of want you to so I can be like "IN AFTER Kerm LOCKS TOPIC"
So he's allowed to post all the goddamn animated bandwidth-using kirby gifs he wants, but I can't post one freaking Ditto(which he post an even larger version of)? Yeah that's not textbook favoritism...
Quote:
I'm not so sure about that, champ. You're the one who is randomly reading blogs and somehow justifying that this enables you to yell at people who remove useless posts on their forums.

Lets consider the subforum like a building, if I was yelling, i'd be doing it away from the public. Continuing with your fanciful parable, you walked in off the street (Forum Main, perhaps) into this 'building', which I was unaware you had any true affiliation with, and proceeded to question me on my actions. If you felt like you were being mistreated, I would not question you in such a manner when you attempted to express your discontentment. Besides, the 'ditto incident' was simply a starting block for me to raise the things that have been bothering me for a while.

DShiznit wrote:
textbook favoritism...

It is. When I outlined Kllrnohj's rudeness in a post, that was deleted quite fast.
DShiznit wrote:
So he's allowed to post all the a animated bandwidth-using kirby gifs he wants, but I can't post one freaking Ditto(which he post an even larger version of)? Yeah that's not textbook favoritism...


Thanks to you 99 Kirbys have been slaughtered Neutral
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Quote:
I'm not so sure about that, champ. You're the one who is randomly reading blogs and somehow justifying that this enables you to yell at people who remove useless posts on their forums.

Lets consider the subforum like a building, if I was yelling, i'd be doing it away from the public. Continuing with your fanciful parable, you walked in off the street (Forum Main, perhaps) into this 'building', which I was unaware you had any true affiliation with, and proceeded to question me on my actions. If you felt like you were being mistreated, I would not question you in such a manner when you attempted to express your discontentment. Besides, the 'ditto incident' was simply a starting block for me to raise the things that have been bothering me for a while.

DShiznit wrote:
textbook favoritism...

It is. When I outlined Kllrnohj's rudeness in a post, that was deleted quite fast.

Wow, you sure do use big fancy words. You must go to a really good school!
you should see the Essay replies on the bl forums hes made as V to the various tbm bashing threads in the drama section.
Dontar wrote:
you should see the Essay replies on the bl forums hes made as V to the various tbm bashing threads in the drama section.

just a warning... if you read the whole forum topic... its gonna take awhile... my laptop died at the 18th page... a lot'o reading ._.
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.
elfprince13 wrote:
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.

Snopes and Cracked are worse.
Hell, with cracked, it could be a list of the ten worst haircuts of the Ottoman empire and it'd still be hilarious (XCKD pointed that out.).
elfprince13 wrote:
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
This.
calc84maniac wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
This.

This.
DShiznit wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
This.

This.


That.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
This.

This.


That.

I have a crab hat. Your argument is invalid.

Oh. wait. I guess that's my argument too. nvm.
elfprince13 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
This.

This.


That.

I have a crab hat. Your argument is invalid.

Oh. wait. I guess that's my argument too. nvm.

Will_W wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I'd ask for a link, but BL forum threads are like meth. You can't stop reading, but every time you try a little more, your mental abilities drop 10 IQ points.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
This.

This.


That.

I have a crab hat. Your argument is invalid.

Oh. wait. I guess that's my argument too. nvm.

-imgsnip-



Now, can we re-rail this train?
  
Page 4 of 5
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement