Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
why'd you get rid of my ditto? I was saying "Me too" in response to dontar's post...
DShiznit wrote:
why'd you get rid of my ditto? I was saying "Me too" in response to dontar's post...

Because (and catch this one before it's gone!), Kerm doesn't believe in freedom of speech nor people actually using his forums, and expects it to be fantastic and peachy. He rules with an iron fist and deletes anything remotely not to his liking, as I have experienced, to my chagrin, several times.

So god help me, shoot me if this post isn't up to your standard. I have a right to express my feelings, and your standards are two-faced manacles. I, as moderator, never blanked posts or opinions, unless they were obvious trolling attempts; surely people have a right to express things which aren't convenient to the reader. I politely ask you to recall that I never edited your posts on the forum I moderated.

"But surely!" exclaims the reader, "You do not presume to have been so important as to be able to understand what Kerm is doing!", and to this, I reply, that it does not take several university courses to understand commonsense and kindness. (Or is my continued operation the kindness?). People ought to be able to express themselves. This isn't an Orwellian autocracy, where people are allowed to only discuss that which is (dare I use the term) 'doubleplusgood' and acceptable within the delicate boundaries of polite, table-side chit-chat.

And yes, before someone says it, I will surely create a Facebook group and LiveJournal page to commemorate my displeasure, I am clearly, no, blatantly trolling, exaggerating and raging, and obviously deserve to be banned for general disrespect to my elders and betters, and heavily inappropriate use of sarcasm, and for the valuable portions of Kerm's time I have wasted by making him delete my posts.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
why'd you get rid of my ditto? I was saying "Me too" in response to dontar's post...

Because (and catch this one before it's gone!), Kerm doesn't believe in freedom of speech nor people actually using his forums, and expects it to be fantastic and peachy. He rules with an iron fist and deletes anything remotely not to his liking, as I have experienced, to my chagrin, several times.

So god help me, shoot me if this post isn't up to your standard. I have a right to express my feelings, and your standards are two-faced manacles. I, as moderator, never blanked posts or opinions, unless they were obvious trolling attempts; surely people have a right to express things which aren't convenient to the reader. I politely ask you to recall that I never edited your posts on the forum I moderated.

"But surely!" exclaims the reader, "You do not presume to have been so important as to be able to understand what Kerm is doing!", and to this, I reply, that it does not take several university courses to understand commonsense and kindness. (Or is my continued operation the kindness?). People ought to be able to express themselves. This isn't an Orwellian autocracy, where people are allowed to only discuss that which is (dare I use the term) 'doubleplusgood' and acceptable within the delicate boundaries of polite, table-side chit-chat.

And yes, before someone says it, I will surely create a Facebook group and LiveJournal page to commemorate my displeasure, I am clearly, no, blatantly trolling, exaggerating and raging, and obviously deserve to be banned for general disrespect to my elders and betters, and heavily inappropriate use of sarcasm, and for the valuable portions of Kerm's time I have wasted by making him delete my posts.

You should get out more.
It's Kerm's forum, and he'll let you say pretty much anything so long as it's family friendly and not trolling.
Since when is Ditto not family friendly? Because the entire Pokemon series is about forced animal fighting?
DShiznit wrote:
Since when is Ditto not family friendly? Because the entire Pokemon series is about forced animal fighting?


Not sure, actually, pester Kerm on IRC or SAX to see what his reasoning was behind that. And by pester, I mean, ask nicely :p
Want to know why it was removed? Because it was a big stupid image. Stop whining about it.
allynfolksjr wrote:

You should get out more.

Not in 42 degrees Celsius, I shouldn't. Its hot enough indoors.

Taking your reply in the intended vein, I reply, who are you to tell me what to do?
(I presume) Your blog is quite full of what can be considered to be unimportant stuff which must have taken you hours to do.
Allynfolksjr wrote:
Sirens are much different. Instead of the whooooooOOOOOOOooooooo style of police, fire, and medical emergency services in the states, they have a tone that is more of a low noise with a two tone warble. Itís almost like a siren version of bagpipes.

To take a sample, it seems rather... pointless, forgive the insult.
On the prime page alone, there is 13483 words, according to http://www.wordcounttool.com.

I think it is you sir, who should consider finding an alternate hobby, not me.
Besides, i've never met you before, why on Earth did you choose me to lampoon?
who are you people and where are my cookies

also, i saw on the history that the freebuild page got vandalized a lot too.

I looked a BL's history page...woah momma lots o vandal...

seems Vandalism runs rampant on wikipedia...ive seen pages get blanked with "qq moer plz" replacing all text. looking though the talk pages, they get numerous (Last Warnings) but i've only seen 3 people get a block notice (lots and lots of proxies are blacklisted too)


Vandalism makes your privates turn into cupcakes for weasels to munch on.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
I think it is you sir, who should consider finding an alternate hobby, not me.
Besides, i've never met you before, why on Earth did you choose me to lampoon?


Nikky doesn't choose lampooning targets. He just lets fly with his blunderbuss of lampoon, and woe-be-tide anyone down range Wink


Dontar, on the subject of vandalism, one of my friends was recently mentioned in the Boston Globe as a top NFL prospect. Guess where the reporter was doing his research? ^_^
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK "HISTORY". That's all you f*cking have to do. I'm tired of people saying Wikipedia is unreliable because you don't know the author. F*cking click history, and you can see EVERY PERSON WHO'S EVEN EDITED THAT PAGE. IPs are anonymous and probably unreliable sources. Established users(blue names) are generally reliable. Check the history, and see what edits have been made. Then check the sources listed at the bottom of the article. Jesus christ, this isn't hard people!
DShiznit, I think this answers your Ditto question

Quote:
KermM_: sorry :'( I just am racist against pokemon
nikky: FORUM NAZI
elrunethe2nd wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

You should get out more.

Not in 42 degrees Celsius, I shouldn't. Its hot enough indoors.

Taking your reply in the intended vein, I reply, who are you to tell me what to do?

The person who is suggesting you go play outside rather than complain about moderators who delete big pink pictures of pokemon, that's who.
Quote:
(I presume) Your blog is quite full of what can be considered to be unimportant stuff which must have taken you hours to do.

I don't see your point. I'm not forcing you to read my personal blog, and I'm certainly not mentioning it in this discussion. I wasn't aware that you hacked my server and read my access logs! You are so superior, I wish I were just like you. If you might have noticed, those "13483" words on the "prime page" are part of a log that I kept on a recent trip to Italy. Since I was keeping a record for myself, I also posted them online so family and friends could read, if interested.

Actually, if we were having this converstation in real life, it would go something like this. You would be yelling at a street corner:

You: BLAH BLAH DELETING EVERYTHING BLAH BLAH FREE SPEECH BLAH BLAH 1984 BLAH BLAH
*walks up*
Me: Stop whining.
You: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, EVEN THOUGH I'M YELLING AT WHOEVER WALKS PAST ME.
Me: Um, well, okay, but I figure since you complained to me, I can at least say you're being a whiner.
You: WELL, I KNOW THAT YOU WROTE A BOOK ON NORWEGIAN CULTURE. SO SHUT UP, NOBODY CARES WHY YOU WROTE THAT.
Me: Ummm, okay.

Quote:
Allynfolksjr wrote:
Sirens are much different. Instead of the whooooooOOOOOOOooooooo style of police, fire, and medical emergency services in the states, they have a tone that is more of a low noise with a two tone warble. Itís almost like a siren version of bagpipes.

To take a sample, it seems rather... pointless, forgive the insult.

I agree, you are pointless.
Quote:
I think it is you sir, who should consider finding an alternate hobby, not me.

I'm not so sure about that, champ. You're the one who is randomly reading blogs and somehow justifying that this enables you to yell at people who remove useless posts on their forums.
Quote:
Besides, i've never met you before, why on Earth did you choose me to lampoon?

Because you're whining over the fact someone deleted a post where the only content was this image:

(Note that the original image was around 3x-4x larger than this one.)
Is it just me or is allynfolksjr a bit of a douchebag to everybody? wtf
MikeShinoda32 wrote:
Is it just me or is allynfolksjr a bit of a douchebag to everybody? wtf


It's just you.
lol pretty sure it's not just me
To play semantics, the image wasn't much larger than that(200x375), and had the word "Ditto" below it. It was a light-hearted and informal way of saying "I agree" in contrast to a topic that had been taken way too seriously for it's own good.
lol i agree with what DShiznit said there, it was taken way too seriously and just brought up a stupid discussion/argument
-waits for arguing to start again-
  
Page 3 of 5
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement