50%  [ 4 ]
no(all)
 25%  [ 2 ]
only the nitro
 0%  [ 0 ]
only the speedomiter and fuel gauge
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

this would be an cool thing to have in FB(TBG) because it would be great for races and gta rp's and this and the batmobile would be so cool and hers another idea speedomiter gui and fuel gui and nos gui this would probly be in a raceing mod of tbg i have more ideas but i doint want to have a long post so if you like my ideas il dhare my other ideas[/b]
This is entirely possible with the current game mode system. The game mode files are exec'd client side to get the byte-compiled package in memory and to load the list of them before the server even starts. This means a clever programmer could also make whatever speedometer/gas/NOS gui files they wanted, and add a client command that the game mode can trigger when it starts, and can even hook into the client connect method with the package and send that client command any time a new player connects while that game mode is running. There is an example speedometer in the downloadable Torque demo.
heh, this would be good. But the fuel thing just seems a bit boring. Since how are you supose to pick up the fuel? I'm not sure about TBG but i know TBM wouldn't let you pick up items while in a vehicle.
Weapon that you hold and use next to a vehicle?
over ride the Item's onCollision?
this would be great for GTA builds then we could also use something that changes weather/time of day during a mission
Lucas W wrote:

well do we even have the code to let you shoot in a vehicle? cuz TOB didn't...
fiveforce wrote:
this would be great for GTA builds then we could also use something that changes weather/time of day during a mission

This was suggested in another topic Razz
Xyno76 wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

Christ, RTB keeps beating you guys again and again. Bleh made this very thing with miniguns and bombs attatched to the plane and various ground vehicles which you could fire with your left and right mouse buttons. You guys never had that?
one plane fired bullets, and you could assign a effect on a vehicle and left click would fire it (nuke plane Very Happy)
CyberPrime wrote:
Xyno76 wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

Christ, RTB keeps beating you guys again and again. Bleh made this very thing with miniguns and bombs attatched to the plane and various ground vehicles which you could fire with your left and right mouse buttons. You guys never had that?

I'm pretty sure it was possible but no one bothered to actually take advantage of it in their vehicles.
TheStorm wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:
Xyno76 wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was possible but no one bothered to actually take advantage of it in their vehicles.
Oh come on, several of the DTB vehicles had weapons. Kerm made some (or all?) of them iirc.
i will in the lego Batmobile (missles)
TheStorm wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:
Xyno76 wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

This. Sigma Fighter, Psi Fighter, and Delta Wing were all armed.
elfprince13 wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:
Xyno76 wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

This. Sigma Fighter, Psi Fighter, and Delta Wing were all armed.

yea but i mean it would be cool to shoot a pistol in a car or something, like a cop or a burglar, it would be pretty good for movies... ^_^
That might change the way we handle how minifigs are put in a vehicle, though. Elfprince and I would have to look at that, but it seams plausible.
it just means that if you arm yourself in the vehicle we'd have to pass trigger states to your weapon instead of the vehicles weapons.
heh, heh just like saint row 2 ha xyno?
smarcus6 wrote:
heh, heh just like saint row 2 ha xyno?

okay? never played it though... can't =P
AW... its really good physics and stuff, sorta the same theme as Grand theft auto but has about the physics of number 4 and has way more missions aparently

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours