Is the font size the problem? Well, it will be much smaller ingame, but Paint.NET made it much bigger.
Svenne, I'd love to see what you could do for a full theme with that style. In particular, filling out the repertoire with some revamped sliders, checkboxes and drop down menus would be fantastic. I was fairly content with what we had, but I love what you've done.
I mean simply the style itself would mean redoing the entire theme.
Oh, I see. I'll might adapt it a bit once I've finished the first version, but I'll think about that later.
4 month bump.
I'm working on a UI edit for Blockland Retail, maybe it could be something?

We don't really want anything that's been ripped from or developed for Blockland, but if you're interested in making one from scratch I'm still interested in seeing what you make.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours