Elfprince had posted on my Facebook asking for what remaining content items of mine were in FB/TBG. After checking with Kerm, I'm posting the remaining list here.

Looks like you guys've got most of my content out of the SVN already, like the skies and other textures.

The following are the last few things that are still in:
/core/data/particles/waterfall.png
/core/data/shapes/player/face/lincoln.face.png
/core/data/shapes/player/face/kiss.face.png
/core/data/shapes/player/face/splintercell.face.png
/core/data/shapes/decal/radar*.decal.png
/core/data/shapes/decal/tbmecg.png
(I could have sworn I had made an animated flux capacitor, too, it's in my source files but I don't see it in TBM 2.0 so perhaps I never exported it.)

There are others but I don't have the original sources (things I made for others' maps and or etc.), and to be honest, if I don't have the original sources and I can't recall what exactly they are, then for all intents and purposes I guess I've forfeited those.

And yes, you understood correctly that I'd appreciate it if I were removed from the credits. Of course, on this request, there's nothing I can do if you decide to leave mention of me in, but considering that at this rate FB/TBG will really be a clean break from TBM, I'm not so sure that you'd even want to leave that in.

Also, cheers to swivelgames for being the one that best understood all of this. If you're in NYC sometime, bub, we'll grab a pint.

Thanks so much for turning this around so quickly, and best of luck.
Will do, Luquado. Does that offer stand with me as well? I might be in the city a little too often for your wallet.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours