Do you like this map?
Yes
 91%  [ 11 ]
No
 8%  [ 1 ]
Kinda
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

uhh... do we have a flatmap mission in FB?
cuz if we don't i made a new one:
EDIT: oh and i put it in this section of the forums because we might already have one =P

please tell me if we already have one thanx!
-Xyno76
this is perfect example to be put in the new mod system! Very Happy

EDIT: im gonna make my own flat map but thiss one looks awesome. nice work
I'm working on a new Force Islands which will be named "Force Islands 2". I'm near completing it but I've been working since this morning.
Already have a flatmap, sorry. You guys should update more often. Do keep in mind, however, that you can always make this a mod.
Just out of curiosity, where did you get the skybox and grass for that map? Did you make sure there's no legacy TBM content in that?
are maps moddable in-game with world editor? I enjoy adding random interiors to flatmap (look at the flatmap I use in tob2.0)
Yes, maps are editable in-game with the world editor.
KermMartian wrote:
Just out of curiosity, where did you get the skybox and grass for that map? Did you make sure there's no legacy TBM content in that?

well i edited the cemtech city remix map an had to flatten that...
Sounds good. Don't forget to upload it to the Freebuild / Add-Ons section here at Cemetech!
well a most of my maps i made can't be used in TBG by request of Plague, Phatstreet and luquado
Here is a pic of map that I've been working on for most of today.
The map is called Force Islands 2 and will be my replacment of Force islands from TOB. I will be uploading this as an add-on sometime soon.

i guess i should call this flatmap revisited? ^_^
EDIT: well then i'm taking the link off to edit it and re-release it...
You can make the map with or without baseplates, mind. Flatlands (the official flatmap) has no baseplates.
oh yeah! cuz FB has the build anywhere code thing ^_^
EDIT: Flatmap revisited posted on addons...
I don't like the build anywhere idea, it's a blatent ripoff of Blockland's system, and I like being able to restrict people's starting areas to baseplates.
oh. when did Blockland add that feature? and, it's easy enough to make a pref.
Also if the terrain is sloped the brick you want place wont be able to really connect with other bricks in a different area.
Blockland Retail has always had build anywhere, it was one of the things that put me off initially.
ah. great. score one for me only having started up the Retail demo once and not actually having built anything.
lol. I am sure we could stick a pref in there if you guys wanted. Anyway, I've wanted build anywhere even before Retail came out, but I didn't know how to implement it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours