I downloaded the tbg using the svn client and i noticed a few thing while testing it. I'm not sure as to wether you are still working on putting these in,
(but if you aren't please try because there very usefull)
so i will just mention them:

-IRC
Surprised either i wasnt doing it right or there isnt irc.

-Motor switched
the newest version of orange block (tob 2.0) had motor switches. They were very usefull, and would be awesome to have in FreeBuild

-3rd person veiw
It wasn't working (yes, yes, you are probably working on it.)

-Name
I like my name as MÀRCÛSTHÊCRÀZY but instead i had my cemetech name. This is really neet but would it be possible to have something that you can choose your FreeBuild name when you log in or something?

To some people here i probably sound like a spoilt brat, and to those people i say "Go eat Yourself!".

that is all, and im am looking forward to seeing the alpha release Smile
and port over tob maps and weps
sswb12 wrote:
and port ovrt tob maps and weps

Not hard.

I do want the motor switch also.
need modern weapons back and stuff.
Third person view is working
Third person is working fine, as far as switches we are likely to redo them all and the whole system.

The name changing thing is a bit of an issue that elf and I will have to talk about.
sswb12 wrote:
and port over tob maps and weps
Don't forget that if you use any TBM (Luquado, Phatstreet, or Chris) textures or interiors in TOB maps, they will need to be changed.
If people want TBM, TOB or RTB stuff they will have to do it themselves and release these as mods.
a working Server joining system D:
It seems to work on and off for some reason. I think it has to do with the servers.
i put the tob master server thing in... was this a good desicion?
face it, people will want to edit blocks at range, a ranged editor device would be useful. (I never used the editor staff in ToB 2.0)
The editor staff has been modified so that it IS a ranged edit device.
I just figured that out and was coming to edit my post Shock

EDIT: I just noticed that I couldnt delete my door switches (from my ToB 2.0 igob) using the editor staff.
Android wrote:
a working Server joining system D:

I got stuff working-ish (not pretty looking, but working) in my OS X build. I'm going to bed, but expect a commit tomorrow after I build the Windows version tomorrow and tweak the scripted side a little more.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours