Just try it again, DShiznit. It should pick up again where it left off. BountySource seems to drop the connection every so often.
If for some reason it won't resume you probably need to run an svn cleanup first.
I just updated it (I think), and now I get a red exclamation mark at some files/folders. How2remove?
It's been a while since I used tortoise instead of a command line client, but I think that means you have a conflict between files you edited and files being downloaded from the server.
Svenne wrote:
I just updated it (I think), and now I get a red exclamation mark at some files/folders. How2remove?

Try deleting anything from the destination first?
Yea, you can solve this by deleting those folders entirely and redownloading them. You could go in and fix each revision issue by hand, but it's probably easier to delete them all for you.
there's a right-click option in the tortoise browser to overwrite with "theirs" instead of "yours".
When I did this, it Gave my PC some kind of virus, or hardware problem, and it blew the hard-drive. Sad

We had to get a new PC. (It has Windows 7 Home edition premium)
you could have just got a new hard drive?
Snail wrote:
When I did this, it Gave my PC some kind of virus, or hardware problem, and it blew the hard-drive. Sad

We had to get a new PC. (It has Windows 7 Home edition premium)

That would have been something else. An SVN client can not blow your hard drive.
DShiznit wrote:
there's a right-click option in the tortoise browser to overwrite with "theirs" instead of "yours".
Would you mind telling me exactly what option it is?
Tortoise Doesn't work for me. I get an error saying that the downloaded package is damaged or incomplete. I've tried reinstalling and re downloading tortoise. Anyone help?
Is it that you can't install Tortoise, or you are having trouble checking out once you do?
it says its installed, but then when I run it it just won't work.
Did it start to download freebuild and fail? If so, you should delete that and start over.
nope it didn't even start to download. I couldn't even open the application. Sad
Well you can try to uninstall it and do a repair installation, but you should make sure you are using the 32bit version on 32bit OSes and the 64bit version 64bit OSes.
yep i use 32 bit. although i ll try the 64 bit one.
0rac343 wrote:
yep i use 32 bit. although i ll try the 64 bit one.
There's no point trying the 64-bit version if your OS is 32-bit. Smile I can't think what could be wrong; I haven't run into any problems before. Which Windows version are you running? XP? 7?
windows 7 Ultimate N

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours