Admining a player causes them to crash, and since it admins them on joining they instantly crash.
Lucas W wrote:
Admining a player causes them to crash, and since it admins them on joining they instantly crash.

It makes *them* crash? It'll be easier for me to fix if I can get their console logs, but as a starter, can you make sure you're both running the same version of FreeBuild? There have been quite a large number of engine updates, and some of the recent ones change bits about how the networking works, which would cause bad behavior between different versions.
hmm, I am sure you know the svn of TBG is not working, as I notified you before, it gives me an error "Can't find a temporary directory: Internal error" and such, I am confused to what that means, do you think you can explain it? Until then, I shall see if I can just manually download it Smile

(btw, is this the right topic?)
It's amazing that Bountysource is responding at all. I just checked and got a Server error, but it's the first time I've even been able to make contact in ages.
elfprince13 wrote:
It's amazing that Bountysource is responding at all. I just checked and got a Server error, but it's the first time I've even been able to make contact in ages.
What is your SVN plan going forward?
if there are any plans to change the SVN, that that would be awesome, I would love to see the many changes from this old version I have Smile

(btw, question, how do you "log onto" cemetech on TBG? and join a server? or has that not been implemented?)
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
What is your SVN plan going forward?

I've found a new host, but I'm not motivated to migrate until I'm ready to make a release with the new engine.....

qazz42 wrote:
(btw, question, how do you "log onto" cemetech on TBG? and join a server? or has that not been implemented?)

Does the version you are running not show the login stuff in the top left of the main menu? Once you are logged in, you should look at the Join Server gui. Sometimes it doesn't work 100% correctly, but you can always join by IP if someone's machine is properly port-forwarded and you know they are online.
it just says cemetech on and cemetech off, I assume that my version is just old x.x
Have you clicked "Cemetech On"?
elfprince13 wrote:
Have you clicked "Cemetech On"?
^This. The versions for at least the past twelve to fifteen months have had Cemetech integration, as far as I can remember.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours