Ctrl H + Menu Open = Crash
Flood protection against host is enabled, why?...
No UNBIND button in controls...
Controls scrolled to top after binding a key.
**Cannot delete ITEMS via staff. you need to use f11.
wheres my IRC :S
the names of items are too small on the bottom.
The Chat is way too small (width).
Appearance doesn't save if you crash.
Lol @ cyberprime's username details in there...
at first it said "Welcome to Cemetech, CyberPrime".

*Shrugs*

GEIF NAME
|
|
\/
All the controls are screwed up if you load some control preset(you can't do anything).

EDIT
I failed, its just one preset that is screwed up and i loaded it.
After you load it though and load something else back, u dont fix it. Only restarting the game fixes it.

EDIT
When I change my controls, it always scrolls all the controls up so if i want to continue down, i have to scroll it all the way everytime. Not a bug, but kinda annoying and could be changed.

ANOTHER ONE
If i save a control preset, it doubles (now i have 2 Core-MyControls on my list)
When i tried loading it, the controls messed up and i had to restart the game.
Thanks, we will look into these.

What menu do you open to have the game crash?
There is no IRC at the moment, we are in the process of transitioning to SAX.
CyberPrime wrote:
Thanks, we will look into these.

What menu do you open to have the game crash?
There is no IRC at the moment, we are in the process of transitioning to SAX.

it was controls menu.

oh and, when your talking sometimes it starts with a T in it
I see.

That T error is your heavy handedness. There's also another bug in the chat where if you open it and hit enter it sends your last message.

There are lots of bugs with the control system, I know. My advice would simply be ignore the presets (if you are trying to play, at least), until we get it all worked out.
rotation is screwed via editor wand.

Edit: works via IGOB... oh god, i feel like a tard now.

also, closing editor menu should be able to be done by the same button, if possible.

edit: whats up with that particle coming out upon igob projectile hit?

Edit: is helicopter suppost to have JUST a rocket?

edit: dragon's viewpoint is just... wtf

edit: Wheres Nuke's Mine when you fire it too close?
switches set for "admin req" kills... hosts and admins. you heard. i died and it said i wasnt admin. pfft.

Edit: new kicker model sucks ;s, you cant see the thing turning around like the puller.

Edit: brickdamage is on? how do you turn it off ;s

Edit: made sure edit was written on ;x

edit: mortar makes alot of particles. ALOT. and a weird annoying bleep.

edit: you cant go underwater via crouching ;s
bricks dont rotate properly.
Hey guys, I'd recommend using this page for bug reports and feature suggestions.

https://tbg.bountysource.com/development

You'll need to register a Bounty Source account, join the TBG project community, and then you should be good to go. It'll be easier to keep things organized that way. I'm going to sticky this topic.
Quote:
EDIT
I failed, its just one preset that is screwed up and i loaded it.
After you load it though and load something else back, u dont fix it. Only restarting the game fixes it.

i found if you close and re-open the controls menu it fixes this...

Quote:
edit: whats up with that particle coming out upon igob projectile hit?

i like it, but its a bit excesive.

Quote:
oh and, when your talking sometimes it starts with a T in it

your 'T' key must be sensitive or your just pressing it to hard
because i never had this problem till i started using my laptop for 'The Orange Block 2.0'
It appears that there is no way to move bricks at a distance of 32 so Its difficult to move baseplates into specific spots.
hmm, right now it seems to default to 10, though 16 might be a better compromise.
From Moogle:

-Neither Prehistoria or Dragon Masters maps will load, both crash on Lighting Map stage.
-Logging into Cemetech works...but it'd sure be nice if, you know, we could actually close the GUI window that tells us "Log In Successful" so that we can DO SOMETHING after we log in. :^U
-Few odd sound pops, I'll try tampering with in-game settings.
the log in successful thing disappeared like normal for me..

I was kinda annoyed at the control list jumping to the top while I was setting my prefered control scheme (alt+wasd to move the bricks around, shift to place, b to cancel) I play on my laptop which does not have a normal keypad (gotta hold a "function" key to use its special keypad)
You cannot log in on Debug mode!
Why no one plays TBG? It is boring playing alone! Sad
Weapons seem to only do raduis damage. I tested this with bots and a nuke. no matter how close you were to the explosion from the nuke it would at most do almost half damage. the minigun seemed to only do maybe 1 damage (its speed made it hard to fire a single shot one after the other difficult).
I'll look into that. I feel like i've fixed that problem in the past...
I fixed that problem in the past. If I ever get around to re-doing the damage system(so I can implement my awesome exploding barrels) I'll fix that too.
That's odd, I thought I had gotten rid of this. Weird...
That being why you posted it in a public forum? Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours