for a while i have been trying to import a terrain into the ikea house or vice versa and finnaly i have done it.

only problem is that i dont think tbm will be around much longer since tbg is comming out and tbm forums went down.

so did you want the map for freebuild?

preveiws:

Of course they would love it for FreeBuild.
TheStorm wrote:
As long, as course, that it uses only original interiors, terrains, and textures, and nothing taken from another game or mod. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
As long, as course, that it uses only original interiors, terrains, and textures, and nothing taken from another game or mod. Smile

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
TheStorm wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new

THIS.

Also, we'd love maps, be sure to check out forartists.txt in the release.
But isn't one of the maps/both "original content" and the od wants to be removed(Which pisses me off, btw)
oh thats right. is the ikea house or trees belong to someone that wishes for them to be removed?
smarcus6 wrote:
oh thats right. is the ikea house or trees belong to someone that wishes for them to be removed?
If you download the Ikea House v2 map and explore the contents, you'll find that it generates content in the Chris folder, so it does indeed fall under the content to be removed. Not sure about the trees.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours