er guys the tbm forums went down... im not sure if they will come back but it is:

9:58AM Thursday, December 31, 2009 (new years eve) GMT +10 (sydney)
Yea, I don't know what's going on with the TBM forums. You guys are more than welcome in the TBG forums, though!
this could be the end of thebettermod.org..........
for today =P
is it possible to get them back cause to many people still dont know of this place... as in post a topic in the forums telling everyone to migrate here? lol
No, considering the forums are down Wink
Welcome to Cemetech, everyone; hope you enjoy your stay. Just as a warning, I'll be prodding you to use correction capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. Very Happy Yeah, I heard some various rumors that Blockland.us peeps attacked the forum, but I doubt that that's true, so for now, I'll wait to see what DShiznit and that gang say. I'm looking forward to playing Freebuild with yous.
They... we have a little problem. We can't play TheOrangeBlock ):
But dont be scared,only 5:00 Hours to me

-Scout24

PS:Happy New Year!!
I been talking with Terry, the entire webhost is down. hes trying to get in contact with them..

the problems started when you announced the freebuild thing..

more than likely, Retailers are DDoSing the webhost to take down the tbm forums thinking it will scare you from completing freebuild..

have you been getting potential DDoS signs/symptoms?
Dontar, I've been keeping my eye on my bandwidth usage etc, and I'm not seeing any problems in particular, suspicious connection rates, or excess transfer. I'll of course be keeping my eye on it, though.
I don't think they are smart enough to come here. They all seem to think that it's the old TBM guys working on Freebuild, so they only attack TBM. It's an interesting thing.

EDIT: Mix has announced he is taking down the TBM forums because he is fed up with the attacks. I can't blame him.
CyberPrime wrote:
I don't think they are smart enough to come here. They all seem to think that it's the old TBM guys working on Freebuild, so they only attack TBM. It's an interesting thing.

EDIT: Mix has announced he is taking down the TBM forums because he is fed up with the attacks. I can't blame him.

well if some one has install of 2.0 and thats not all redy on this site id save it.
CyberPrime wrote:

So it actually was a DDoS attack against the site? That's pretty ridiculous.
ugh, well, what happens if they try take this place down?
We call in... the A team.
ugh. Can you fill me in please?

<-- I only been here a day. (as you can see by my posts)
WHAT? so the TBM forums are down? please tell me that's not true!!!! =(
It's not true.
Xyno76 wrote:
WHAT? so the TBM forums are down? please tell me that's not true!!!! =(

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4003
Read it.
You can come later to the memorial in TOB and add some flowers.

Quote:
It's not true.

Real helpful. What are you doing here anyway? You never used the forums! Confused
He's one of the three or four oldest Cemetechians, myself excluded. He sometimes trolls, sometimes posts very informative electronics modding thoughts and plans, and mostly adds Youtube videos of questionable topicality.
KermMartian wrote:
He's one of the three or four oldest Cemetechians, myself excluded. He sometimes trolls, sometimes posts very informative electronics modding thoughts and plans, and mostly adds Youtube videos of questionable topicality.

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.

Though If need be I have a copy of TOB saved if Kerm Wishes I'll send it to him so we can add it the Archives.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours