Epic agree with Frost Sabre. You guys are evil. We are so hungry and you only show us the food and don't let to eat it.
time in japan... Friday, January 1, 2010 at 4:26:32 AM
CyberPrime wrote:
Hehe, those messages have been going by for weeks, months, and nobody has said anything about them. Silly, unobservant people.

Yes... but this is within the time where it could be released.

@Floodnik: Agreed.
CyberPrime wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

@elrunethe2nd, I think he meant in third-person view, you can't use the mouse to look around, but must use the arrows.

Whose idea was that?

absolutely nobody's because that's not how it is.

Quote:
I think he meant in third-person view, you can't use the mouse to look around, but must use the arrows.

Contradiction. Kerm said that IS how it is atm. What are you saying CyberPrime? D:
You use the mouse to look around, just like normal.
any other way would make me very angry, as well as the rest of the population!
1 Default Server 0 16 71.244.119.162:2800 BL-Eternal Sunset A default Freebuild server... Deathmatch
elrunethe2nd wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

@elrunethe2nd, I think he meant in third-person view, you can't use the mouse to look around, but must use the arrows.

Whose idea was that?

absolutely nobody's because that's not how it is.

Quote:
I think he meant in third-person view, you can't use the mouse to look around, but must use the arrows.

Contradiction. Kerm said that IS how it is atm. What are you saying CyberPrime? D:
No no, I said "I think he meant"; I've played the alpha almost as little as the rest of you (although I've played a tiny bit! Very Happy ), so I'm not well versed in functionality.
With my current SVN TBG, no, you can not use the mouse to look around in first or third person view
Sorry, Lucas. You can look around with the mouse. I just did it to prove it to myself.
mmm, must be my mouse
Wish you the best of luck with this project.I see a very bright future for this project and am hoping to play it as soon as its released to the public.
I can't wait for it to come out... lol 1st post
its exactly 1/2 hr until 2010 for me! =D
For me it has been new years for 39 minutes.
Sephiroth wrote:
For me it has been new years for 39 minutes.

Eight Hours and Eighteen Minutes.
for me it has been 21 hours and 8 minutes...
elfprince13 wrote:
I should mention, on "new years day" doesn't necessarily mean at midnight. Wink

new years day... at 11:59pm?
Gents -

The IP that I had created for TBM, however minor, was non-transferrable. I did not grant anyone the right to transfer their usage rights to a new entity. Please remove any content that I had created for TBM from your project, and my name from any credits as I do not wish to have any association with Freebuild through content or credit, be it implied or explicit.

Let's try to keep things pretty nice and on this level since this is a free project. I'll check back in about 10 days from today to ensure all traces of Greg Kefalas and/or Luquado have been removed from your project.

This shouldn't be considered a formal copyright notification, just a polite request. Thanks, best of luck in your endeavors, and word to your mother.
Gobbles here:

I want all of my content that I created for TBM and for my own projects to be removed as soon as possible. This includes brick models, textures, maps, skyboxes, scripts, and anything else that I have done in the past that is now included in this game without my permission.

I hope you guys can understand my decision to do this, and I want you all to know I wish you the best in your own endeavors. Stuff just keeps coming up from the past that relates me back to Blockland and TBM and I'm tired of it. Like Luquado said, I'll be checking back here in a few days to make sure all of my content is out of the game.

Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours