smarcus6 wrote:
OMG 2 HOURS TO NEW YEARS DAY HERE IN AUSTRALIA!!! Very Happy Very Happy

... and its 12 hours to new years day here.

What time zone does *Cyber* live in?

* = edit
12ish hours here too, -5:00gmt (10:50 est)
Graphing Calculator

5 Hours to me!!! YAY!

Good Idea
Scout24 wrote:
Graphing Calculator

5 Hours to me!!! YAY!

Good Idea
I think we need to go more with the time zones that CyberPrime and elfprince13 are in, since they're the ones developing the game. Very Happy

@elrunethe2nd, I think he meant in third-person view, you can't use the mouse to look around, but must use the arrows.
what about holding down ctrl and with mouse to make the minifig head turn independant of the body? (in 3rd person view, head/view turns body doesnt)
Freelook works fine.

Freebuild might not be released on time, fellas, I am sorry to say. Elfprince and I agreed on new years, but elfprince hasn't been answering my messages in the past few days. Unless he makes a triumphant return tonight or tomorrow, and brings with him all the bug fixes we need, it may be delayed a few days.
CyberPrime wrote:
it may be delayed a few days.

Oh shucks.
Is there an Elfprince button somewhere?
fiveforce wrote:
Is there an Elfprince button somewhere?

looking for this?

Oh yeah. Today is the 31st here. Release the alpha already because in some parts of the world It is the new years day.

*Edit I actually read the topic so now I can wait.
OK ok, let's ease up on the image macros. Very Happy I'll try to poke elfprince13 and see if I can get in touch with him.
4 hrs here Very Happy
hey guys. I'm working my butt off for new years, but I have a really sketchy internet connection being broadcast a mile acrossed a lake, so I'm having trouble getting them back into the svn reliably and communicating.

[edit]

I should mention, on "new years day" doesn't necessarily mean at midnight. Wink
Yea, it will probably be new years day somewhere whenever we release it...
KermMartian wrote:

@elrunethe2nd, I think he meant in third-person view, you can't use the mouse to look around, but must use the arrows.

Whose idea was that?
Quote:
Yea, it will probably be new years day somewhere whenever we release it...

Oh really? I can't wait! Btw, I'm an old member of RTB, seph and flood know me. Wink
elrunethe2nd wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Whose idea was that?

absolutely nobody's because that's not how it is.
CyberPrime wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Whose idea was that?

absolutely nobody's because that's not how it is.

Neutral

Evil. Purely evil. Broadcasting that you can play and we cannot :<.
Hehe, those messages have been going by for weeks, months, and nobody has said anything about them. Silly, unobservant people.

Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours