It's 2 legofied blocky cliffs and a sea of lava underneath..I'm working on some lego ninja buildings and a bridge to put there.

FeedBack wrote:
It's 2 legofied blocky cliffs and a sea of lava underneath..I'm working on some lego ninja buildings and a bridge to put there.

nice Very Happy we should work on that lava a little bit. It would be sick to have some rocks floating in it.
Wow, that already looks very nice, and I definitely like elfprince's suggestion.
Very cool, I love that we have people making maps for us already.

Perhaps we could have a couple other islands nearby that we could build bridges to or something? Maybe a chain of islands we could island hop?

I also love the bricks atop the islands, very very cool looking. Don't forget to put an easter egg in!
More pictures

Very very cool. Smile I hope it's not too laggy though? I retain my innate fear of anything with more than a few hundred blocks instilled by Blockland and TBM.
KermMartian wrote:
Very very cool. Smile I hope it's not too laggy though? I retain my innate fear of anything with more than a few hundred blocks instilled by Blockland and TBM.

It's a properly scaled interior, not a pile of bricks.
Quote:
It's a properly scaled interior, not a pile of bricks.

Oho. Deceptive.
If it didn't have the holes in the top I'd be convinced it was done in Retail. Very Happy

Is it possible to increase the texture size of the lava?
The repetition of the waterblock cheapens the overall effect of this great map.
Yea, I think we could do something that's bricks all the way down, and do an island with the blocks. And the water texture could have like a shiney titanium color, with very round waves... like sin waves.

It could be our new, contemporary, modern, whatever kind of look. Badass.

I am also now thinking of a trailer kind of thing, starting with just one brick floating along or sitting there, and more bricks folding out of continual bricks.
CyberPrime wrote:
[...]I am also now thinking of a trailer kind of thing, starting with just one brick floating along or sitting there, and more bricks folding out of continual bricks.
Oooh, I love making trailers for projects. I like that concept, you could do it very smoothly with some careful scripting.
CyberPrime wrote:
Yea, I think we could do something that's bricks all the way down, and do an island with the blocks. And the water texture could have like a shiney titanium color, with very round waves... like sin waves.

It could be our new, contemporary, modern, whatever kind of look. Badass.

I am also now thinking of a trailer kind of thing, starting with just one brick floating along or sitting there, and more bricks folding out of continual bricks.

Sine waves are quite tall... and repetitive. Sad
They don't have to be tall, it's Asin(Btheta+C), so varying A varies the height relative to the width, B varies width relative to height, and C messes with phase. Nevertheless, I agree on the repetitive part.
They are indeed repetitive, but they would be shallow and not very noticeable... more like ripples than waves. I really don't think lava goes with this map.
Good work, FeedBack! That's actually a map for this game. Bricky and cool.
That is cool.

I played Lego in children. I have to check this out when I am reformed or some very boring summer. Very Happy

I am thinking in doing some castles, bridges and buildings...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours