Poke me!

Edit: And the Roomie version:
Ah, I should have posted those here when I saw them last week; sorry about that. I'm quite impressed with Roomie's versions of several of their songs, for what it's worth.
New ATTN! I wasn't very happy with this one :/ I felt it didn't rely on the singing / auto-tuning like they usually do. Meh.

Oh, I've seen that one; that's an extended version of one of their earlier Auto-Tunes, and it is a parody of a hip hop song.
I know :/ Still wasn't my favorite. I prefer the ones like Poke Me!, Backin' up, and the ATTN series.
I miss the ATTN series, and I also like Auto-Tune the Ads. I wish they'd get back to those.
Bi-winning with Charlie Sheen.

Not strictly an Auto Tune the News, but this has been completely stuck in my head all weekend. Some Schmoyoho fans don't seem to like it, but I think it's great:

Wasn't really my favorite, tbh. But I haven't liked any of the ones where they just get in front of the screen and sing with babies or use their own lyrics *shrug*
_player1537 wrote:
Wasn't really my favorite, tbh. But I haven't liked any of the ones where they just get in front of the screen and sing with babies or use their own lyrics *shrug*
You probably don't like the genre of music that this song is as much as I do, either, right? Smile
Just my humble opinion, but Autotune-The-News sucks. It just sounds HORRIBLE. Ugh. Just nasty.
Kerm, precisely Smile Also, *cough* Seana sucks *cough* Wink
_player1537 wrote:
Also, *cough* Seana sucks *cough* ;)

Tsk, tsk.
seana11 wrote:
Just my humble opinion, but Autotune-The-News sucks. It just sounds HORRIBLE. Ugh. Just nasty.
Wow. I KNEW you were going to say that when I saw you had posted in this thread. Is there anything you don't hate? What makes you so bitter about life?
KermMartian wrote:
seana11 wrote:
Wow. I KNEW you were going to say that when I saw you had posted in this thread. Is there anything you don't hate? What makes you so bitter about life?

Java.
Kerm: I'm not bitter about everything. You just don't see my other side too often. If I like something, it's all my support, and I will stand by it to the end. If I hate it, down it goes.

Ultimate Dev'r has a good example of something I like.
Seana's bitterness aside, I hope schmoyoho (accent on the YOOOOooooOoooOooOoOoooo) can make some more videos soon, like the original series Smile
_player1537 wrote:
Seana's bitterness aside, I hope schmoyoho (accent on the YOOOOooooOoooOooOoOoooo) can make some more videos soon, like the original series Smile
Agreed, I enjoyed them a lot. I think I preferred the ATTN segments to the Songify This segments, to be honest.
I love cats, and I love to run.

I like that one Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours