Ooooh, here's another one that looks great! I'll grab this one when I get home.

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3161
http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/file/KFEZETron;115311

I THINK this is it. Not so sure though
qazz42 wrote:
Nope, wrong map and wrong mode. This is the one I was thinking of:

http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/file/vCTF_2Towers;56818

Edit: I loaded up Antropolis on the server; it's fun!
Have any of us down this yet?

hmm, Kerm, I am curious, what version of UT2004 do you have now?
qazz42 wrote:
hmm, Kerm, I am curious, what version of UT2004 do you have now?
I wasn't aware that there were different versions of UT2004, Qazz. Are you perhaps asking what community bonus packs we all have installed?
There's the unpatched and patched versions; 3369 or something is the patched version (at least on OS X).
Its 3369 in all systems iirc, though the mac version is the most unlike the other 2 from what I can tell. Plus the linux installer installs all of the windows files as well for some reason, including the exe's.
ComicIDIOT, TheStorm, right, I had totally forgotten about the patches. Yes, we're all running 3369, including the server.
ah, ok, just wondering...

OMG, We really should add this map Very Happy

http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=88&func=fileinfo&id=61
Screenshots? The page lacks them and it'd be nice to see what he means by "too bright." If it's a game that requires sunglasses, I'm not for it.
Nah, Idk what he meant, I think he meant that there were some pretteh colors

note this is a screenshot for the map, but for a different UT
UT3 using the UT2D/Sidescrolling mod; it's fun but hard on the PS3.

Hm, okay. I'll look into it some more then.
you should, everyone on hcwp likes it Very Happy

a few thing about this map I should point out

1. It seems that going into the pipes allow you to enter stage 1-2, or the underground stage, as it is more widely known.

2. Idk, but when me and my friend played this, we were able to collect mushrooms... for some reason it will not work if you make it a dm map (Idk if it works like that as a CTF map either)

3. GOLD COINS!
*bump*

Kerm, look at this map and tell me what you think, everyone on HCWP seemed to like it, but since you are the server admin/hoster, it is important I get your input (btw, be sure to make it a DM map too)

also, it seems that one can only take the green mushrooms, no red mushrooms for you Very Happy
It looks cool, but I just don't know if it fits with the general theme of our UT server.
Hmm? Whatever do you mean? Everyone seemed to like it, so I just thought it would be nice if we added it Sad
I've just learned that OS X Lion (10.7) that's coming out in Summer will not support Rosetta Based, or PowerPC, Applications. Fortunately, only my UT2004 Installer is Rosetta based. Unfortunetly. That means I've got to create a "save state" if I plan to install this game onto any OS X Lion machine in the future; my laptop will likely stay on Snow Leopard.

Pooling the size from the two (known) locations UT2004 saved to (Applictions & Library/Application Support), my UT2004 install is just over 11GB's. Just enough to put this on a dedicated 16GB flash drive for future quick installs. Though, I'm sure I'll need to update something as there's likely an anti-piracy thing to prevent something just like this from happening. :/

My UTModLauncher app is also Rosetta based so I removed all the Full Game Mods, such as FragHouse Invasion v5 & Red Orchestra. Which I never got FHIv5 to work (think it was Windows Only) and I never played RO.
Yeah, I don't like those so-called Total Conversions or Full Game Mods or whatever they are, so I save myself the trouble. Glad you're forward-thinking enough to check something like this!
We should have an Instagib match mode for foot-based CTF.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 45 of 49
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours