LOL, I was so bored today that I went through and read the entire topic. OMG that Shawn Zhang kid is extremly annoying. Evil or Very Mad

Some people just generally pi$$ me off...
here is what I got not so long ago at ticalc.org:
Quote:
Re: Re: Re: Re: File Invitation System Announced
Shawn Zhang
If you're the guy that made Reuben Quest, then know that I hate you. I wasted several precious minutes downloading it (about 5) only to learn that it doesn't work on 83+ calcs after I deleted all of my programs to fit it on. If you are not that person, then ignore this and delete my comment.

1 April 2005, 21:36 GMT

source: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/news/articl...126141.html?p=1

Actually this guy was saying that all basic programs at ticalc.org should be removed so that people will start developping ASM stuff and no more BASIC. I replied to say that 98% of BASIC games are bad but 2% are good and I would not have any featured right now if they were all bad, so he replied with this post, then he claimed that he wasnt hating me but long readme and creashes, so why did he said that in the first place?

His reason why he hate me was that Reuben quest crashed his calc, which never happened with other people

We should all send an e-mail at ticalc.org and say to ban him Rolling Eyes or just send him this e-mail:

Quote:
HEY LISTEN UR ****** MORON U SUCK ***** U ARE A LOSER AND GO **** UR MOM OR BURN IN HELL
or just steal a flame mail in Patrick Davidson website and send it to Shawn Razz

EDIT: I found a good one:
Quote:
LISTEN UP YOU STUPD [sic] FUKING [sic] JACKASS! MAKE SOME FUCKING TEXT VERSIONS OF YOUR GAMES! I PLAYED SOME OF THEM FROM A FRIEND AND THEY ARE CRAP! 3D? TAKE SOME FUCKING GEOMTRY [sic] CLASES [sic]! YOU NEED A Z AXIS FOR IT TO BE 3D! GODDAMN IT IT MADE MY TI-83 PLUS DELETE THE OPERATING SYSTEM AND NOW IT DOESN'T WORK GODDAMN IT! IT'S NOW STUCK DOING A FLASH TEST GODDAMN IT U STUPD [sic] DIPSHIT CUNT! I WIL [sic] KILL YOU! YOU DESERVE TO BE SHOT IN THE GHETTO OF BALTIMORE CITY! NO, WAIT, DETROIT! YOU LOUSY EXCUSE FOR A PROGRAMMER. I HOPE YOU GET HIRED BY MICROSOFT AS A PROGRAMMER IT MAY DO SOME GOOD SHOWING HOW MUCH THEYRE SOFTWARE SUCKS ASS U WOOD [sic] FIT RITE [sic]IN! GO BRUN [sic] IN HELL!
Dunno what does [sic] means though Confused
Did you see my response to that?

[sic] means "the person spelled it like this, it's not my spelling error".
Yeah, I read everything.

@ Kevin, where in the world did you find that?? Confused Laughing
That really is hilarious. I should censor it, but I'll leave it for now.
You'd have to delete the whole thing because you'd have a ton of **** and very few words... Laughing
What I hate is that it's supposed to be a joke and people have nothing better to do than flaming.

Off-topic: Have you seen UTI joke this year? You should have been here when everything happened it was really funny. Laughing

Also have you seen Omnimaga joke with the Zelda Minish Cap project, some french people believed it and decided to announce the project on their website Very Happy
Wow, the UTI joke looks hilarious. Too bad I missed it Sad
lol, I thought about a joke, but I realized that my site doesn't see enough traffic yet to warrant one. Sad
I forewent an AFJ this year. You can see last year's here - http://cemetech.designerz-core.com/AprilFools.html (it was made as the index).
And why do I get censored and Kevin doesn't? What the [censored] is up with that?!

^^^^^^
See what I mean?

And Kevin, you did preety much the same thing I did on UTI about a year ago, except that you just made one topic. I took over all topics and flamed Arcane. I should go back as a final hurrah...Evil or Very Mad
Laughing Laughing Come on, you were asking for that.

I rue that I missed the UTI festivities Sad
Well, you were there when I was just starting out on my flame spree...Laughing
True. That was classic. Smile

I noticed that I had posted a frontpage April 1st article this year, but alas, 'tis true, not a joke. Sad Very Happy
And that would be...
Cemetech Front Page wrote:
Cemetech.tk Turns 3 Years Old April 1, 2005 Discuss

March 28th was the third anniversary of Cemetech as a programming site submitting the first program to ticalc.org. While Cemetech has been around long before that as a site hosting my inventions, in 2002 I launched http://cemetech.homestead.com. I soon moved to Geocities for my hosting, first as Kerm_Martian and later as KermMartian. Earlier this year I moved once more to http://cemetech.designerz-core.com, the current home of this site. As a graphing calculator program author, I am now the number one busiest author with 277 files. Currently I have the 18th highest number of downloads of all time, with a total of 379,087 files downloaded in three years. You can read more about the history of Cemetech here.
Oh that. Well, it wasn't funny, and it sounded realistic, so I doubt anyone thought it was a joke.
True. Rats - I should have put some kind of hidden joke in. Sad
Laughing My teacher gave us a pop test on april fools day; everyone knew it was a fake right away.
Laughing My science teacher did that in 7th grade, but it took me forever to pick up on it. Like question 20 said: "Ignore all of the above". Mad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours