Quote:
Having just been exposed to Nikky's condescending, naive wheelings and dealings, I ponder how best to express my disgust at Nikky's total lack of sensitivity and reasoning. The first thing I want to bring up is that Nikky's claim that anyone who dares to explain a few facets of this confusing world around us can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity but an assault on the human mind. Nikky makes it sound like he's some perfect angel of unstained ethical standards. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that his publications are merely a sideshow exhibit in the circus of interventionism? To deny that his genius for crime, squalor, and disorder has once again asserted itself is ridiculous nonsense and political irresponsibility. It is nonsense because I find his cacoëthes loquendi most irritating. And it is irresponsible because you shouldn't let him intimidate you. You shouldn't let him push you around. We're the ones who are right, not Nikky.

It has been said that Nikky excels in fickleness, inconstancy, absence of thought and logic, and incapacity to reason. I, in turn, feel that there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Nikky.

It's fine to realize that the only winners in Nikky's games are ambulance services and funeral homes, but it's more important to know that Nikky's undertakings are a quick-fix detour, a placebo aimed at surface symptoms, and an excuse to reduce our modern, civilized, industrialized society to a state of mindless, primitive barbarism. An equal but opposite observation is that I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, "Even those few who benefit from Nikky's excuses fail to recognize their current manifestation as an obtuse form of factionalism." I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way, but rather because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness Nikky is mongering. We need to declare a truce with Nikky and commence a dialogue.

Nikky's cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good. This may be water under the bridge by now, but I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Nikky's screeds. It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two odious tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern exhibitionism. Of course, thought should precede any attempt at intellectual writing. In this case, one cannot help but recall that Nikky plans to undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of stolid, self-pitying conspiracies. He has instructed his advocates not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, Nikky knows he has something to hide.

Someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Nikky. The memo spells out his plans to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that by allowing Nikky to let grumpy scofflaws serve as our overlords we are selling our souls for dross. Instead, we should be striving to bring him down a peg. Are you still with me? The real question here is not, "Does Nikky's oversized ego demand that he marginalize me based on my gender, race, or religion?". The real question is rather, "Why can't he state the facts straightforwardly without their being exaggerated, aggrandized, altered, fiddled with, dressed up, falsified, and, in short, Nikky-ized?" Well, I asked the question so I should answer it. Let me start by saying that as our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need. These are the kinds of people Nikky preys upon.

Nikky is not just brutish. He is unbelievably, astronomically brutish. In the past, when I complained that he was attempting to up the ante considerably, I was told that I was just being pigheaded. But nowadays, people realize that he truly believes that truth is merely a social construct. It is just such destructive, tasteless megalomania, unenlightened egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Nikky to shout direct personal insults and invitations to exchange fisticuffs. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of what I call self-serving, gruesome braggarts it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but he likes to compare his personal attacks to those that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them.

There is no excuse for the innumerable errors of fact, the slovenly and philistine artistic judgments, the historical ineptitude, the internal contradictions, and the various half-truths, untruths, and gussied-up truths that litter every one of Nikky's essays from the first word to the last. How on earth these gasbags can think of themselves as anything but cantankerous grafters is beyond me. Nikky has, at times, called me "incontinent" or "untrustworthy". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events. Mankind needs to do more to think outside the box. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that the ostensible basis for Nikky's speech codes is as phony as the loose and biased standards applied to enforce them. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche.

We must face the fact that I have begged Nikky's gofers to step forth and search for solutions that are more creative and constructive than the typically putrid ones championed by pugnacious traitors. To date, not a single soul has agreed to help in this fashion. Are they worried about how Nikky might retaliate? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that Nikky refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. There is a format he should follow for his next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts.

If Fate desired that Nikky make a correct application of what he had read about tribalism it would have to indicate title and page number since the lazy poseur would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, Nikky is typical of sanctimonious dipsomaniacs in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his programs of Gleichschaltung. If he opened his eyes, he'd realize that I'd advise him to stop being so politically incorrect. True, I find it ironic that Nikky calls me haughty when he's the most haughty person you'll ever see, but I have one itsy-bitsy problem with Nikky's solutions. Videlicet, they promote promiscuity and obscene language. And that's saying nothing about how one can usually be pretty sure when he's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Nikky claims that I'm too cranky to stand by our principles and be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying.

Sometime in the future Nikky will require schoolchildren to be taught that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. Fortunately, that hasn't happened...yet. But it will indubitably happen if we don't rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause. That's all for this letter. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I profess that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that every one of Nikky's promises to us was broken before the words were fully out of his mouth, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.
Ah, the Automatic Complaint Letter. Knew that sounded familiar.
4/10

Troll harder.
wordcount += 1464
calc84maniac wrote:
wordcount += 1464

Fixed that for you.
Who wrote that?
Will_W wrote:
Who wrote that?
See Kerm? The quote box is misleading... Razz
Calcgames.org admins? Bunch of malarkey.

Nikky Nikky Nikky

See? Nothing hap
Nikky

Yo Will, I'm gonna let you finish your question, but Kllrnohj is one of the greatest trolls of all time. OF ALL TIME

is our official troll, right?
calc84maniac wrote:
wordcount += 1464

I didn't think quotes counted toward your personal wordcount...?

@Will_W: I don't troll, I just point out the fact that the rest of you are vastly inferior to me. Simple, really.
Kllrnohj wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
wordcount += 1464

I didn't think quotes counted toward your personal wordcount...?

@Will_W: I don't troll, I just point out the fact that the rest of you are vastly inferior to me. Simple, really.
Kerm fixed it for me, as stated above. Wink
Kllrnohj wrote:
I don't troll, I just point out the fact that the rest of you are vastly inferior to me. Simple, really.
Some people judge their own self worth relative to how worthless they can make other people seem. It saddens me.
magicdanw wrote:
Some people judge their own self worth relative to how worthless they can make other people seem. It saddens me.

Some people don't have a sense of humor and get their panties in a twist over the tiniest of things. It saddens me.
Kllrnohj wrote:
magicdanw wrote:

Some people don't have a sense of humor and get their panties in a twist over the tiniest of things. It saddens me.

Some people don't like quote pyramids. It saddens me.
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
magicdanw wrote:

I love quote pyramids, but boring site admins don't. It saddens me.
Kllrnohj wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
magicdanw wrote:

Kerm deleted our most epic pyramid, it saddens me.
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
magicdanw wrote:

The Egyptians once again have the tallest pyramids now; it saddens me.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
magicdanw wrote:

But the chinese built the biggest pyramids, and get no recognition. It saddens me.
alex10819 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
magicdanw wrote:

But the chinese built the biggest pyramids, and get no recognition. It saddens me.

We just have to be bigger and better. We have the technology, we can build it. This pyramid is approved by at least one admin.
rivereye wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
magicdanw wrote:

We just have to be bigger and better. We have the technology, we can build it. This pyramid is approved by at least one admin.

And one GMod.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours