http://theobamaforum.com/index.php

happened to stumble upon this.. the things that are discussed there scare me to no end. I have thought about posting there, but figured anything I say will get me banned immediately.

Your thoughts?
Is this a joke?
no, no it isn't o.o
Upon reading a page of one of the topics ( http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=11723 ) I can only hope it is.
Trust me, Obama's followers are JUST like this, irl. I have met many, some have wanted to beat on me because of what I think about Obama.

We are in serious trouble.

Anyone know of a decent sized island that has no inhabitants we can move to?
Where do you live o.o 'round here there are no Obama supporters like this at all.
Southern Indiana, and there aren't many, but there are some.
this must a joke.... god its stupid.
I'm pretty a sure this is a joke.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/574902-great-spoof-site-obama-forum.html
tifreak8x wrote:

No we aren't.

Quote:

Yes, several. Please get the hell out of America you unpatriotic bastard.
Kllrnohj wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

No we aren't.

Quote:

Yes, several. Please get the hell out of America you unpatriotic bastard.

Still being a turd, I see.
Quote:
"Welcome to the official grassroots forum.
( NO WHITES ALLOWED ) "

Ok I normally try to avoid politics when talking online but seriously WTF. This is one of the most ignorant sites I have seen in my life and haven't even gotten past the home page. This is exactly what is wrong with a large portion of The United States, they just refuse to be united. I mean seriously wasn't Obama being elected supposed to ease racial tension sites like this are just gong to make it worse. Although thats not to say it doesn't got both ways with sites such as Conservapedia but at least they aren't excluding people for joining their site.
It's a joke storm. A joke.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
It's a joke storm. A joke.
Well I do know conservipedia is not a joke, but anyways I still think its stupid as I do know some people like that. :/
Moved to politics.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Where do you live o.o 'round here there are no Obama supporters like this at all.

They are ALL OVER CAMPUS HERE, which is funny because this state only recently became a blue state (barely). And yes, it is annoying.

So where is this CHANGE that we were promised?
wtf Kllr? Totally uncalled for. <<

Anyways..

What do you all think of his health care plans? Anyone actually like them?

I hope to god that everyone turns against him with it and it dies a painfully agonizing death.

From the latest I hear, there is a huge possibility it will pay for abortions. Tho if the rest of the health care system works like expected, a female would not be able to get in for the abort until a year later, at which point it is too late anyways XD

So.. Thoughts? =p

And try to keep it clean. posts that offer nothing constructive to the topic at hand will be deleted, users suspended for a time if repeatedly done so.

Edit:

Kllr post removed for unnecessary insult throwing due to differences of opinion. final warning.

Edit:

Tifreak: Do you really want to get into an edit/delete war? Also, did you seriously just try to claim final warning?
TIFreak, you know he's just trolling you, don't rise to the bait. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours