Step 1: Open the following two links in two tabs in a window by themselves:
http://www.microsoft.com/businessproductivity/default.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/poland/businessproductivity/default.mspx
Step 2: Hold down ctrl-tab
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Fail.
That's funny. They forgot to change his hands.
did you check to see if they did it more in other languages?
Now that's just funny and sad at the same time. The blending between the new head and the window/sill background was done very poorly as well.

EDIT: Link to related story, by the way.
That was quite funny Smile
Sad It's been fixed.
elfprince13 wrote:
Sad It's been fixed.
No big surprises there, but I'm sure someone out there on the internet had the foresight to cache it before they took it down.
http://blogs.zdnet.com/igeneration/?p=2599
Will_W wrote:
Ah nice, they saved it. So what's the lesson here, Microsoft doesn't think Poland is as accepting of racial diversity as the US? Hmm?
and they are too cheap to just have two different pictures.
KermMartian wrote:
Will_W wrote:
Ah nice, they saved it. So what's the lesson here, Microsoft doesn't think Poland is as accepting of racial diversity as the US? Hmm?

There are no black people in Poland.

Will_W wrote:
and they are too cheap to just have two different pictures.

Yep; why switch out the black guy with a white/asian/african/etc. for every region when crappy photoshop skills do the job just as well? Razz
Microsoft just lost the tiny-bit of respect I had left for them. Microsoft fails. Epically. End of story.
swivelgames wrote:
Microsoft just lost the tiny-bit of respect I had left for them. Microsoft fails. Epically. End of story.

Why the hold-out until now? Confused
I continually questioned why I still somewhat respect any aspect of Microsoft, but quite frankly I never could come up with a legitimate answer.
swivelgames wrote:
I continually questioned why I still somewhat respect any aspect of Microsoft, but quite frankly I never could come up with a legitimate answer.

Speaking of Microsoft the MSDNAA at the local state college has MD-DOS 6.0 available for download.
I have that on a floppy disc Very Happy
swivelgames wrote:
I have that on a floppy disc Very Happy

I just threw out my last floppy drive last week (getting rid of old junk before the move.)
Hehehe nice. Yeah, I think I still have a couple laying around actually Razz
We have a USB powered one. The problem is that any floppy disks with REALLY cool stuff I want to save are on really old school disks that can't be read by our drive (e.g. not 1.44MB)
What sort of cool stuff fits on a floppy diskette?
Will_W wrote:
What sort of cool stuff fits on a floppy diskette?

Strategic Conquest 3. Old book manuscripts. etc.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours