KermMartian wrote:
Check it out here, and vote for whichever shell you think is best. Wink
http://www.ticalc.org/community/surveys/326.html

Voted Doors Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Check it out here, and vote for whichever shell you think is best. Wink
http://www.ticalc.org/community/surveys/326.html

Voted MirageOS Smile
If I bothered to re-activate my ticalc account, I'd vote Mirage as well. Mouse interfaces driven by arrow keys SUCK.
Kllrnohj wrote:
If I bothered to re-activate my ticalc account, I'd vote Mirage as well. Mouse interfaces driven by arrow keys SUCK.
Haha, no surprises there. Smile You still don't like TabFuncs, or is it that you feel it shouldn't be mouse-driven to begin with?
KermMartian wrote:
Haha, no surprises there. Smile You still don't like TabFuncs, or is it that you feel it shouldn't be mouse-driven to begin with?

I haven't used it since like 5.5 or whatever - TabFuncs didn't exist. I'd consider trying it again, but the only thing I've even dug up a TI emulator for over the past ~2 years was the F-Zero demo.
Nice Necropost/Spam...
Qwerty.55 wrote:
Nice Necropost/Spam...
Taken care of.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Qwerty.55 wrote:
Nice Necropost/Spam...
Taken care of.
Thanks, comicIDIOT. Smile I think ticalc.org should run another shell quiz now that DCS is much more popular than it once was.
For the record, I think there should be another quiz when we write more Cn games Smile
Dooors All the waaaaaay!
Very Happy
Wait, what was the necropost?
graphmastur wrote:
Wait, what was the necropost?

It was a bot, the post got deleted.
0rac343 wrote:
Dooors All the waaaaaay!
Very Happy
Thanks 0rac343! Very Happy And _player, I most heartily agree!
I bet this survey results would be WAY different if it was held after Summer 2010.
DJ_O wrote:
I bet this survey results would be WAY different if it was held after Summer 2010.
Absolutely agreed; I think we should nag the ticalc.org staff to try it again at some point. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
DJ_O wrote:
Absolutely agreed; I think we should nag the ticalc.org staff to try it again at some point. Smile

Yes, we should.
I bet there are sadly still a lot of MirageOS users out there in the world in general, but I would hope that much of the community now uses Doors CS. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours