Recently, rumors have been going around that I have abandoned you all. This is not true! Let it be known that in addition to a busy work schedule and volunteer work, I have been out of town for the past 2 weeks, will be for the remainder of this week, and will be gone again for another week after the following week. I am still very much interested in Cemetech and its constituents, I just have not had time to spend here posting. In the meantime, stay cool.

Jon
Glad that you are still around. Smile

You didn't get all the info for that last elite newsletter before everything crashed, did you? (can't remember if you were asked...)
If I did, I don't remember.
oh well...
Bah, what a shame.

Welcome back/continued presence, Jon! Cool
yay, the elite is all here.
I was wondering what happened to him...

Does anyone know where Regian and wizard are? Confused
seems like the TI community is running a lot slowly ATM, maybe everyone is on vacation. I saw a major traffic decrease on my website I hope its not because everyone decided to boycott Omnimaga because of the 2005/07/11 events though Confused
Yeah, I have been unable to contact some of the few members that used to frequent the forums...

On a side note, One of my original members from the msn site signed up to the forums! He says he thinks he might know Kerm... Smile
yay... good to see ya jon...

kudos to jon for being the longest interview yet... didnt even manage to get done with 2 whole questions in 15 minutes...
wow, I hope your article is good to read.
http://s4.invisionfree.com/TIFreakware/index.php?act=Members

Which one? He/she knows me from real life? Surprised Very Happy
I am still here...but i have really no time to be on...
So I see... Smile
and i never really left Smile

yeah, jons interview was a long one... infact, its in two parts for now... gonna merge em later...
KermMartian wrote:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/TIFreakware/index.php?act=Members

Which one? He/she knows me from real life? Surprised Very Happy

Clonedreaper, he says he has heard your real name before, and may have seen you, but not super sure. He lives in NY, but unsure which part...
huh...

hey Kerm, do you know anyone with the last name Dawson? (i doubt it... but it doesnt hurt to check)
Quote:
I am still here...but i have really no time to be on...

Neither do I; that's why the majority of my posts are made at around eleven o'clock at night. Very Happy
I'm here all the time, so that is why my post go from 9:00-11:30 and 1:30 to 8:30. It is just the time I am on the internet.
mine range from noon to 6... cuz i dont get up til noon, and the library closes at 6...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours