I am, as of 47 seconds ago, a licensed owner of Torque Game Engine 1.5. I now have access to the documentation that's been holding up development on the engine side of TBG, as well as the legal right to release the changes I make.
Cool. Smile
Very, very cool man. I will talk to you on AIM I guess.
Hurray, let me know all the coding that I can do to help. Smile
Sweet. Sounds Important.
Wow.... I wonder how much is that license is going to cost in the future..Assuming that you will be selling it or idk, keeping it for personal purposes... Laughing Very Happy
QuinnZhao wrote:
Wow.... I wonder how much is that license is going to cost in the future..Assuming that you will be selling it or idk, keeping it for personal purposes... 0x5 Very Happy
The price does not go up if you decide to sell your game, as long as your net is below $200K or $500K or something, if I recall correctly. That's part of the reason that Torque is an excellent choice for the aspiring game developer.
KermMartian wrote:
QuinnZhao wrote:
Wow.... I wonder how much is that license is going to cost in the future..Assuming that you will be selling it or idk, keeping it for personal purposes... 0x5 Very Happy
The price does not go up if you decide to sell your game, as long as your net is below $200K or $500K or something, if I recall correctly. That's part of the reason that Torque is an excellent choice for the aspiring game developer.

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
QuinnZhao wrote:

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.

[quote]
Quote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Quote:
KermMartian wrote:
Quote:
QuinnZhao wrote:

Quote:

Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

I am too lazy to actually reply to this post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours