I know its the oldest horse of all, and i'm beating it again, but its just to point out i'm compiling all the points Kier and others have made over time to serve as a resource or something, and to keep in mind the true solutions, or what some think they are.
Take a look, or flame me or something.
Its here:
http://thebettermod.org/forum.html?func=view&id=5374&catid=3
Quote:
Take a look, or flame me or something.

Bump
I mean, come on guys!
Honestly? tl;dr;
Kllrnohj wrote:
Honestly? tl;dr;
And also unfortunately honestly, I've played Blockland maybe twice in the last year; we either need some big revitalizing force, new perogrammers, or it's going to drop off the map entirely.
Tell that to feedback, as hes making a rock raiders mod. Neutral
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Tell that to feedback, as hes making a rock raiders mod. Neutral

That's pretty cool.

elrune: I read that, and while a good compendium, it was basically what I already knew.
Sorry for appearing patronizing, I wasn't intending to be aiming it at you specifically, as I know you are one of the most experienced people, its just a general guide.
Also, if you feel like adding, please go ahead.
Somewhere on the forum here is a post from Luquado from very recently with a lot more details.
KermMartian wrote:
Somewhere on the forum here is a post from Luquado from very recently with a lot more details.

Luq and I had a big theory-talk more recently than that, and I've planned out the changes that need to be made when I actually buy my license....

On the upside, I made $110 last week, so I'm on my way out of the hole.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours