Have you repented for your sins? If not, you are in danger! If you die without accepting Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior, you ill burn in the lakeof fire and brimstone for all eternity!

Here at the Jesus Christ Foundation, we do not wish this to happen to anyone. Therefore, we invite you to join our cause, at http://www.thejesuschristfoundation.info

Have a great day in the name of your Savior, Jesus Christ
srsly? wagers on who was bored enough to register and post that?
Nikky for sure
Yeah, I'm totally trying to save all of your souls from eternal hellfire.
My name is Paul Robertson, and I am here to spread the good Will of your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Please do not disregard this, it is of the utmost importance.
Unfortunately I'm a muslim.
Unfortunately he is a pagan troll. Evil or Very Mad
sure, I thought he worshiped a big squirrel? anyway, if he's going to make something like this, it'd better make it more believable, the "website" is so bad it almost makes my eyes bleed...
I think it's pretty hot.
www.thejesuschristfoundation.info wrote:
Here at TheJesusChristFoundation.info, we believe everyone deserves the right to know that they are, in truth, going to hell. Quite simply, you are sinners. Christ died for you, and you spit on his grave every day that you breath. For this, you shall burn in the lake of fire and brimstone, this is the word of God. Jesus said so himself, and Jesus never told a lie.

ok, first of all, who would say that we are spitting on his grave? he rose again, and secondly give a scripture reference for everything, it makes it more believable. Also try to stay away from tacky animations, they are just tacky...the repetition is horrible too
How dare you disrespect a servant of the one true God? I have come here only to help you, and you call me a "troll?"
It is of the utmost importance that you listen to me! Please let me save you from the eternal fires of hell!
thejesuschristfoundation wrote:
How dare you disrespect a servant of the one true God? I have come here only to help you, and you call me a "troll?"
It is of the utmost importance that you listen to me! Please let me save you from the eternal fires of hell!
Okay, first of all, I was calling Nikky a troll. And second, you sound like a bad spam email.

that's no way to try and to get converts...wow, this is horrible. The 'how dare you' doesn't really work either, it makes you seem like a bible thumper

Yeah, stop being a jerkface and calling this guy a troll.
Thank you, allynfolksjr.

I will pray for you all tonight.
why tonight? couldn't you just pray for us now? it's not that hard to pray and do other stuff at the same time you know...I do it sometimes
Jesus isn't the son of god. There is no god. There is no hell. When you die, you are simply dead. You have no soul, at least not in the sense of a spirit that continues to "live" beyond the body. If the body dies, so does the person. The mind cannot live without the body.

EDIT: Oh, and to those wondering, either nikky is using a proxy or it isn't nikky.
or another browser
EDIT: by the way, let's not get into another argument about God...but we can talk about how this is not the way to convert people to your belief
Eeems wrote:
or another browser

Wouldn't change his IP.

Doesn't matter, I already know who it is. It isn't nikky.
ah, well I can log into 2 fb's with ie and ff

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours