Oh, and by the way... BACON SUCKS! VEGETARIANS FTW! WHOOHOO!!!! Razz

You have no idea what you're missing

Oh, my... *stares at picture*

Damn't, UD, now I gotta change Neutral
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
magicdanw wrote:

Oh, and by the way... BACON SUCKS! VEGETARIANS FTW! WHOOHOO!!!! Razz

You have no idea what you're missing

Lol, I know exactly what I'm missing. I've only been vegetarian for eight months, but it was completely my decision, and it is one of the best things I've done for myself Smile And believe me, I do not miss meat. The only time I miss any food a little bit is when I have veggie sushi. It's not the same, but it's worth it to think of all the fishies that I'm not responsible for eating Smile

Edit: What's up with L-o-l being replaced with 0x5? What does it mean?
0x5 == 5 == 101b == lol
lol, they're already dead so if it's not you eating them then someone else will. Eh, I'm not here to try and persuade you to change though.
calc84maniac wrote:
0x5 == 5 == 101b == lol
Oh, nice!
swivelgames wrote:
0x5, they're already dead so if it's not you eating them then someone else will. Eh, I'm not here to try and persuade you to change though.

I will. magicdanw, how could you possibly refuse to eat delicious animal flesh? Not only are you missing out on being on the top of the food chain, but you're not getting enough protein in your diet (beans/nuts do not provide a complete source of protein).
I have a feeling he takes protein supplements. But who wants to take pills when they can just eat meat? I have a vegetarian at my school, and I just don't understand it...

If you're worried about killing fish then you should be looking at other things to stop, not just getting out of the way so other people can eat them or letting the dead fish go to waste by not eating them.
Protein supplements are usually made out of milk, which is an animal product, which magicdanw probably doesn't consume.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
magicdanw, how could you possibly refuse to eat delicious animal flesh? Not only are you missing out on being on the top of the food chain, but you're not getting enough protein in your diet (beans/nuts do not provide a complete source of protein).
I'm still top of my local food chain in the sense that no one is trying to kill/eat me. I'm not too worried about lions or stampeding buffalo. I'm actually not taking any protein supplements. I eat beans, nuts, cheese and eggs (I'm not vegan, just vegetarian), tofu, miso, etc. There's plenty of protein in that, as evidenced by the fact that I'm just as healthy as I was before (I can't even remember the last time I was sick - it must have been at least a year ago), and I feel much more awake and "alive" than I did eating meat.

swivelgames wrote:
If you're worried about killing fish then you should be looking at other things to stop, not just getting out of the way so other people can eat them or letting the dead fish go to waste by not eating them.
I'm not trying to change the world, and if someone else wants to eat animal meat, that's their choice, I suppose. But I feel responsible if I eat meat, and I'm much happer if I don't.
Eggs are meat. YOU ARE EATING CHICKEN FETUSES LOL HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?!
Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
You are aware that eggs in food were never fertilized, right? No conscious life there, buddy Razz
magicdanw wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
You are aware that eggs in food were never fertilized, right? No conscious life there, buddy Razz

Psh; I buy mine fertilized so I can hear them squeal on the frying pan Wink
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Psh; I buy mine fertilized so I can hear them squeal on the frying pan Wink
OH WOW, hahaha. I haven't laughed that loud at text in a _long_ time! Laughing Laughing
*dies laughing* Laughing

Oh wow... Okay this should probably stop Laughing
Stop what? Me exerting my place at the top of the food chain or you dying of laughter from my incredibly awesome posts? Very Happy
I demand you continue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0DbcUUO-hI&feature=player_embedded

btw wtf is "liquid smoke"?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours