I have decided to enlist Version 2.0 of my Ultimate Pong for the BASIC Elite Approval as the first ever. Talking with Kerm, he told me to post a topic on this.

The link to the game is http://endeavour.zapto.org/rivereye/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=3

Kerm may be able to tell you guys what to do with this now.
Just to bring this back up, I would like this approved before I release to ticalc.org
I officially grant Elite Approval to this Submission.

Kerm Martian, CoFounder
so, when do I get my pic?
http://cemetech.designerz-core.com/projects/basicelite/certify.php
Uh, I need some info to put in here
Auth inits: RIV
Group ID: 0004
Cert ID: 0001
Prog ID: 0001
CertDate: 082905
uh, wouldn't the cert date be 8-29-05, not 9-29-05?
*urk* hehe...my bad. Smile
I can't get the pic to download for some reason (using FireFox)
Yeah, use IE for this. FF does weird stuff since it's a PHP script.
ok, if I have to. *squirms at use of IE*
Yeah...FF locks up the dialog box on the (newer) prototype of my sprite manipulator which accepts multiple sprites...ie just chews through it.
rivereye wrote:
ok, if I have to. *squirms at use of IE*

Laughing AS a last resort you could always just alt-printscreen and paste into the GIMP, crop, and save as a .gif
Well, the probem is that IE leads the market, so people who test things do it in IE, not caring about the others. Then they write on how to write scripts and other people read it, and use FF
I wrote/tested it in FF, I just couldn't find a way around that problem. Sad
ok, I found another way to use FF. When you run the script, it tells you the size of the image, so set GIMP to a new picture of the pxl size given (look at title bar), then in FF, right click-copy image, then go to GIMP and do a paste.
Same with my script...there have been bug reports about it too (it locking a dialog box when it is "overfull" even though there isn't a max attribute set. ie also has a problem, but it doesn't stop it dead in its tracks (the text is white until highlighted, then its black again after unhighlighting).
rivereye wrote:
ok, I found another way to use FF. When you run the script, it tells you the size of the image, so set GIMP to a new picture of the pxl size given (look at title bar), then in FF, right click-copy image, then go to GIMP and do a paste.

Oh, OK, awesome. Actually, you can just right-click copy, gimp new imgae, and it'll automatically set the new size to clipboard size.
didn't for me, oh well

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours