Dontar wrote:
Inspector Gadget toon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters_(1986_TV_series)

Filmation's Ghostbusters

Thundercats

the original superman cartoons. Smile

I used to have the original superman cartoons on VHS (I still have a working VCR, but almost none of my tapes have survived Very Happy)
I had a whole pile of recorded cartoons on this one VHS tape, including some Superman, some Felix the Cat, Mighty Mouse, and a few others. I have no idea where that tape went Sad
elfprince13 wrote:
I had a whole pile of recorded cartoons on this one VHS tape, including some Superman, some Felix the Cat, Mighty Mouse, and a few others. I have no idea where that tape went Sad

You mean this?
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
[Disney video ident]

I feel old now Razz
I find channel or video idents are a good way to quickly transport you back to the past. My favourite idents are the 1991-2001 BBC 2 ones created by Lambie-Nairn, which Wikipedia assures me are "world famous" (so you may have seen them, or may not).

Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

You mean this?

no, it was a bootleg recorded by my mom's aunt.
benryves wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
[Disney video ident]

I feel old now Razz
I find channel or video idents are a good way to quickly transport you back to the past. My favourite idents are the 1991-2001 BBC 2 ones created by Lambie-Nairn, which Wikipedia assures me are "world famous" (so you may have seen them, or may not).

They're wold famous alright...I haven't seen any of them Laughing
Hey guys, remember this:

It get's better. That actor wasn't allowed in to see the premiere of the original movie...

My childhood is crushed Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours