this was a bad idea
Yeah. Please don't ban me for the pic, it's the only one I have, and it shows the versatility of the brick better than anything else.

EDIT-
k, is this better?:
You're right. Lego people 69ing is completely appropriate.
DShiznit wrote:
Yeah. Please don't ban me for the pic, it's the only one I have, and it shows the versatility of the brick better than anything else.

So you knew it was inappropriate and could get you banned, yet you posted it anyway?

/me waits for the banhammer...
reeeaallly.....

printscreen button. we'll just pretend they were jumbled together for now. This is the last time you're getting *any* leniency. show a little judgement.
Dshiznt do you enjoy being banned?
elfprince13 wrote:
printscreen button. we'll just pretend they were jumbled together for now. This is the last time you're getting *any* leniency. show a little judgement.

What happened to those rules you and Kerm laid out? He is on like his fifteenth offense by now, at least.
Kllrnohj wrote:
What happened to those rules you and Kerm laid out? He is on like his fifteenth offense by now, at least.

>_< It wasn't nearly offensive enough (no gore to warrant a ban in my opinion. If Kerm feels differently, he is of course free to deal with it as he sees fit, however I think in general we also have a policy of training appropriate behavior intp new members to be preferential to banning them. No severed heads is a good thing, not inciting religious riots is a good thing, no strange fetishes is a good thing. Clearly we're making improvements here, as is the fact that it was at least non-gratuitous (meaning that his choice of images, while unfortunate, was at least related to the purpose of the thread...and honestly...they were jumbled up lego people.)
@DShiznit: Click here: http://4chan.org
Then click on /b/

Post anything that would be inappropriate for elementary school there.

(btw, I frequent the forum there; my username is Anonymous)
4chan sucks now that DShiznit likes to tempt admins to ban him. Anyway I post an edited pic, is that better?

Also, I can't get it to mount consistently, what you see in the pic was lucky(hence it's my only pic), and it also made mounting to vehicles impossible. I rewrote the code, and now vehicle mounting works, but chair mounting doesn't, nor does dismounting.

http://tbm.pastebin.com/f6be0dd4

Halp.
The pic really isn't much better. It's still completely obvious what's going on.
@DShiznit: Remember, Kerm's shooting for a G-rated forum here; would you put that pic in a Disney movie?
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
@DShiznit: Remember, Kerm's shooting for a G-rated forum here; would you put that pic in a Disney movie?

Bad example, seeing as Disney movies are filled with dirty images Wink
What, the *questionable material* in a *certain Disney movie*? You can't tell it's even there unless you're looking for it.
elfprince13 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

>_< It wasn't nearly offensive enough (no gore to warrant a ban in my opinion. If Kerm feels differently, he is of course free to deal with it as he sees fit, however I think in general we also have a policy of training appropriate behavior intp new members to be preferential to banning them. No severed heads is a good thing, not inciting religious riots is a good thing, no strange fetishes is a good thing. Clearly we're making improvements here, as is the fact that it was at least non-gratuitous (meaning that his choice of images, while unfortunate, was at least related to the purpose of the thread...and honestly...they were jumbled up lego people.)
It's taking an awfully long time to get through to this 'new' member. Razz I'm getting more and more tempted to just permban.
[offtopicness] However, I'd much prefer if we'd get on-topic. I think since Kerm has seen my current pic, and I still have posting rights, that it's acceptable. We are, after all, all mature adults here, except me of course. But I'm corrupted beyond repair anyhow. Anyone figure out what's wrong with my script?
DShiznit wrote:
...I think since Kerm has seen my current pic, and I still have posting rights, that it's acceptable. We are, after all, all mature adults here, except me of course.
Just because he saw it doesn't mean the image is at all acceptable. And we all might be mature adults, but there are younger audiences who, I'm sure, are unposting users or just visitors to the site/forum.
DShiznit wrote:
[offtopicness] However, I'd much prefer if we'd get on-topic. I think since Kerm has seen my current pic, and I still have posting rights, that it's acceptable. We are, after all, all mature adults here, except me of course. But I'm corrupted beyond repair anyhow. Anyone figure out what's wrong with my script?
No, we're not all mature adults, we are all ages, how many times do I have to repeat that? Razz
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
What, the blah in The Rescuers? You can't tell it's even there unless you're looking for it.

What about the blah in the little mermaid?
Kerm edited that out of DShitnit's post (apparently G-rated *questionable material* is against the TOS as well Laughing) Way to step it up Kerm Razz
Back on Topic: Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with my script?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours