Thanks, Kerm, Firefox usually catches that stuff for me, but it didn't until I went back to look Smile
@ Will: I store my X coordinate in L1 Y in L2 and Z in L3. for my camera info I store the cams orientation in L4 the coordinates in L5 and the viewer surfaces relative position in L6

Oh yeah, I found out why its been giving me such bad renders, I forgot to put it in degree mode, lol. So the whole time its been doing it in radian mode which really messes with the lines

EDIT: by the way, if anybody wants me to include their pages in the link section just let me know. Also if you want to make your own Quick Wiki pages for you own projects feel free to do it
is it broken up into polygons or objects? Or is it just lines?
just lines, I'm still just working on the rendering basics, soon I'll be adding in points/lines/polygons/objects. but i haven't gotten to the point were I'm sure of how I'm going to make the main rendering engine
EDIT: by the way I'm making more changes to the site, if you want to give me some suggestions just go ahead
how bout we move this discussion to my site?
EDIT:although I'm having some problems updating it. so I'll tell you when its done publishing
keeping the discussion here might be better for you, because Cemetech gets more traffic.
true, but maybe some of the finer points we could keep on my site, like stuff we want to keep secret until we release stuff, cause i can password protect pages, by the way you are now a moderator on my site Smile
its usually better to keep discussions open; by limiting who can discuss your idea, you'll greatly hinder your ability to get community feedback, etc...
right, but in case we wanted to keep something secret, my site is always ready for that
My site is annoying, every time i publish a small change i have to redo the formatting and it takes forever to publish, oh well, maybe I'll get use to it
Eeems wrote:
My site is annoying, every time i publish a small change i have to redo the formatting and it takes forever to publish, oh well, maybe I'll get use to it
Easy on the double-posting there, hotshot. Edit your posts instead of double-posting. Smile
right, sorry, forgot to on that one. not trying to troll or anything

EDIT:hey just a question, which domain sounds better

http://www.freewebs.com/eeems/
or
http://eeems.webs.com/
I'm not sure which one I should use
doesn't matter much compared to whats on the site
I prefer the 2nd one...
Yeah, me too, I just changed it to that one, but the other one still works, it just takes longer to transfer you to it

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours