http://www.thebettermod.org/ftp/weapons/Weapons.html

This is available both online and in-game via the help system. If you notice, I've added several BrickArms' Weapons, including the M4 and M23 SOCOM(which now has a working laser sight).
What's with the horrible blurring and aliasing on all the images? And pray tell when did the TBM-train become a throwing weapon? Very Happy
the blurring on the group images is from me resizing them (because at their original size they look too much better than the single images), and the lack of anti-aliasing is due to torque sucking at rendering.

I made the Throwing Train a throwing weapon back before I started the Orange Block, to compensate for my small penis. What do you think of the paper Ninja Stars? Is that not the best weapon idea ever?
<plug>
For reference, I compiled it into a big html mess/page.
</shamelessplug>

While they are a nice idea, ingame they could use polishing [ninja stars] and are a tad too cheesy, perhaps quarter-scale them and make it slower with a throw animation?
The idea is that they're paper ninja stars, but they're 2D so anyone with decent photoshop abilities can change it to whatever.
DShiznit wrote:
http://www.thebettermod.org/ftp/weapons/Weapons.html

This is available both online and in-game via the help system. If you notice, I've added several BrickArms' Weapons, including the M4 and M23 SOCOM(which now has a working laser sight).

What happen? I can't view the link, I really want to see several weapons you've said.
The site changed to a different name.You may find it at
http://www.theorangeblock.org/ftp/weapons/Weapons.html
I just read those weapon descriptions for the first time. I LOLed.
"accuracy for it's day" <-- *its
"but it's long swing leaves" <-- *its
"Allthough much easier " <-- *although
"It's only drawback is it's lack of speed. " <-- *its *its
"the Spear impales it's victims" <-- *its
" It's firepower is limited, but it's size makes it easy to conceal. " <-- *its *its
" It's green ooze" <-- *Its
" It's short range is" <-- *Its
" most widely used" <-- *widely-used
"equally famous for it's use in sport" <-- *its
"however it's spread" <-- *its
"ever concieved" <-- *conceived
" witness it's devastating" <-- *its
"by it's range " <-- *its
"allthough not useful" <-- *although
" make it's mark" <-- *its
" it's long reload " <-- *its
"with it's large" <-- *its
"fast shooting, but inaccurate" <-- *fast-shooting but inaccurate
"used by Today's best" <-- *today's
" bathes it's unlucky" <-- *its
"drawback is it's slow" <-- *its

See the pattern? Razz
Yes, remember this was years ago, I didn't have my concept of its and it's quite down. Also, this list is now quite a bit outdated, as a few more weapons were added since and some others were modified.
KermMartian wrote:

Actually, that one was right Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Actually, that one was right Wink
Nope, because the remaining words were "fire rate".
gotcha, but as it stood in your post, "it is slow" made grammatical sense.
elfprince13 wrote:
gotcha, but as it stood in your post, "it is slow" made grammatical sense.
Indeed, I see that now. For the sake of Cemetech's keyword associations on Google, I was omitting some of the more weapon-specific keywords from the fragments I was correcting. Smile At any rate, I've gotten this particular topic completely derailed.
Also, it was a year and a half necro'd when it got started back up.
elfprince13 wrote:
Also, it was a year and a half necro'd when it got started back up.
Ah, so it was; I didn't even notice expo's post among the mess of necro'ing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours