Kllrnohj wrote:
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
Alaska! it's the most northern and eastern state of the US Smile

Compass fail?

international dateline fail. it curves, the 180th meridian doesn't.
elfprince13 wrote:
international dateline fail. it curves, the 180th meridian doesn't.

Meh, screw the Aleutian Islands, we don't need 'em
ROFL, its interesting seeing people f* up their posts in this topic. Every time it happens Elfy is right behind then with a bat ready to whack 'em upside the head too Laughing

And nope, can't visit the Alaskanadians... I said Continental US. That's 48 states people! (cause you don't include Alaskanadia, or Hawaii, remember? Smile )
I'd actually say NY instead of my previous NJ answer, but the COL in NY is insane, so you're better off in our inferior, smellier neighbor.
swivelgames wrote:
ROFL, its interesting seeing people f* up their posts in this topic. Every time it happens Elfy is right behind then with a bat ready to whack 'em upside the head too 0x5

And nope, can't visit the Alaskanadians... I said Continental US. That's 48 states people! (cause you don't include Alaskanadia, or Hawaii, remember? Smile )
Your the person with the bat this time Rolling Eyes

My bad!
... not ohio *ahem*
THE most boring place on earth... *yawn* all we have is corn, corn, and more corn....
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
ROFL, its interesting seeing people f* up their posts in this topic. Every time it happens Elfy is right behind then with a bat ready to whack 'em upside the head too 0x5

My bad!

/me whacks some18kanal0n3 upside the head with a bat
You're*
foamy3 wrote:
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
swivelgames wrote:

My bad!

/me whacks some18kanal0n3 upside the head with a bat
You're*
Seconded. Your/You're; Their/They're/There.
lafferjm wrote:
My parents have both been to Philadelphia and salt lake city and say they are both gorgeous so you may want to go there. Also what kind of stuff are you into because that would help a lot too.

Philadelphia, are you shitting me? Their "International" Airport is literally a re-purposed parking garage. I should know, I live just east of Philly. The Franklin institute is nice though, especially when theres a Star Trek/Wars convention.

If you're going to New Jersey, I highly recommend Ocean City. It's relatively quaint for a coastal city, AND it has the best boardwalk in the world(at least that's my opinion), with plenty of great shops and a breathtaking view of the ocean. Walk by 5th street at sunset and oh my God... The Wonderland Pier is a bit overrated though. And it's god awfully overpriced. Worth it though if you really like Ferris Wheels.

KermMartian wrote:
I'd actually say NY instead of my previous NJ answer, but the COL in NY is insane, so you're better off in our inferior, smellier neighbor.

Fuck you, New Jersey is the shit and you know it!
For once I agree with DShiznit. Philadelphia is nice for a daytrip or three, but there's not enough to keep you occupied for a month, for sure.
KermMartian wrote:
For once I agree with DShiznit. Philadelphia is nice for a daytrip or three, but there's not enough to keep you occupied for a month, for sure.

Also the most dangerous city in the U.S. My cousin goes to school at Drexel, and, well.....you don't go outside at night.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Also the most dangerous city in the U.S. My cousin goes to school at Drexel, and, well.....you don't go outside at night.
Ah, I have a friend from elementary school at Drexel. I thought Baltimore was also a city with huge amounts of crime, though...
KermMartian wrote:

The Franklin Institute kicks a, and there are some killer cheese steaks, but yeah.... That's about it. But you could also visit me. I'm right outside of Lancaster (~2hours from Philly).
foamy3 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

The Franklin Institute kicks <font color=red>censored</font>, and there are some killer cheese steaks, but yeah.... That's about it. But you could also visit me. I'm right outside of Lancaster (~2hours from Philly).
Oh nice, I used to go to the trains in Strasburg all the time when I was a youngun.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Ah, I have a friend from elementary school at Drexel. I thought Baltimore was also a city with huge amounts of crime, though...

Philly is officially worse now.
DShiznit wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Philly is officially worse now.

Why does that not surprise me?
Anyone who knows photoshop and can get there hands on bullet hole textures can do that.
Well okay. Anyone up in the north-east willing to lend me place to stay for a couple days to a week? I'm probably going to be hopping around visiting friends (including any one of you guys who live up in that area).

Not sure when I'm going though, so there's no planning ahead here... lol. Sometime this summer is all I know Wink

I estimate late June through mid to late July. It'll be for 30 days so I'll definitely have some time to hop around and enjoy myself Smile

To answer an old question that I forgot to answer:
foamy3 wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
Okay, so get this...

I can stay anywhere in the Continental U.S. for 30 days this summer.

How did this opportunity come about?

Birthday present from my Father actually. He went up to California for a while last summer and said that he'd buy me a two way plane ticket as well. He gave me the option to go anywhere (not just Cali with him...). However, I was not able to go, so he promised me this summer. Smile
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
Anyone who knows photoshop and can get there hands on bullet hole textures can do that.

If anyone thought that that was a real sign they are as stupid as Eeems Rolling Eyes
I'm seriously thinking of doing that to a real sign, it wouldn't really be hard, and if I use someone else's gun that lives in a different city they wouldn't be able to track the gun without cross-jurisdiction.
Yeah, just gotta do it when the highway isn't being used Rolling Eyes

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours