Every year seems good, although it may be expensive to find places to hold them so frequently.\
Aye, not to mention transportation costs.
souds fine to me just it seamed a little to often
Well, what was your concern, precisely? Not enough news and innovation in the community to make annual meetings worthwhile?
Probably a true statement...
Laughing Laughing Laughing
kinda late on the topic..
but 2009 gets my vote Very Happy
ROFL, definitely.
Either '07 or '08 seems good to me.
Every even numbered year is good. Smile

Or just anytime at 25 month intervals.
Not 24, because that isn't a perfect square.
How about every sqrt(pi) years? Laughing
*sigh* Did I ever mention what nerds we are?
And proud of it. Cool
Seconded!
How about a formula to generate a suitable year for holding it?
any year that fits this formula works:

y = 2005 - e^(pi*i)n

Where n is any positive integer, and e, pi, and i retain their usual irrational values.
that would mean every year
Exactly. Smile
Nothing wrong with that.
KermMartian wrote:
y = 2005 - e^(pi*I)n

Where n is any positive integer, and e, pi, and I retain their usual irrational values.

As opposed to their more unusual rational values? Laughing
STFU, I say. Very Happy Smile
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
*SuperBump* I stumbled across this, and maybe we should have one in 2016! I know I would come.

Well, I guess we have Maker Faire for that....
NoahK wrote:
*SuperBump* I stumbled across this, and maybe we should have one in 2016! I know I would come.

Well, I guess we have Maker Faire for that....
Yes, I think World Maker Faire ended up being the de facto solution to the much-wanted CPX event. If you're older and/or an educator, TI's T^3 conferences are also a lot of fun, and you'll certainly find me and other Cemetechians there.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 14 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours