kirb wrote:
I won't let him stall that long, I want to get this project moving Smile . If he doesn't announce it by tomorrow around noon, I'm announcing it myself. At least half of the project will be able to be run from my end.

Kirb, can we say Monday please? That will give us a chance to have a logo and simultaneous news articles.
Yes!, and assuming that the amount of work put on the site--that side bar is still broken--is inversely proportional to the work put into this project, I would say this will be big Very Happy
If one can't figure out the project from this page and the previous...I'm sorry...

@Kerm: You can make the logo...I don't do graphics (mainly because of the lack of software). And yes, Monday would be okay. I meant that I would announce it tomorrow if I got no response from you.
Ah, OK. And that was a bit harsh, wasn't it, Chipmaster?!
Can't wait. *Starts counting down hours*
@Kerm: Well it was meant to be a complement...oh, and that post ("harshg") is another example of how much effort we are seeing out of Kerm these days. Can't wait to see what this project will be because if the grammar police are becoming lax then.... Laughing Just Joking Smile
Lax grammar police?!?! What a catasterous disastrophe! Surprised
Oh boy only 3hrs left Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
OK then:
Nice logo. Good Idea
Word, thanks. I had to make it twice because GIMP crashz0red on me the first time. Mad
yup, that sucks... i hate crashes... but the GIMP? im used to anything on windows crashing... but not the GIMP...
How did you make the pixelated grayscale? Mosaic filter?
sweet logo, lot of work, keep up the good work
NOTE: Please respond about CPC Class comments here (to keep this topic from bloating to 20 pages): http://cemetech.designerz-core.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14910
Thank you.
@rivereye: ty
@jon: fun with filters!
why dont we have one every five years then we could have one in one place one year and in anouther anouther year and we could get different people to come
5 years is a long time. Maybe a shorter time difference?
i gues it is mabey 2 years
A convention every two years? That sounds fair, although every year would be even better, in my opinion. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 13 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours