1160. You've tried to create an E-Reader program for your calc, but then realized you cant output text sideways...
1161. You dream big, go home, and dream even bigger.
1162. You were devestated when TSA asked you to remove your calc from your pocket to pass through security inspection.
1163. You've written a sideways-text output routine for QWERTY-type sideways typing (actually, several calc programmers have done this)
1164. You persist in even the most challenging projects, on or off your calculator, because you can't stand to lose.
1165. You'd choose to carry a calculator ovr another gadget like a phone, organizer, or MP3 player.
1166. You actually expect someone to read all of these
1167. You spend time asking who has read all of these
1168. You actually found someone who did
1169. You copied all of these into a scrolling list on your calc
1170. You can send text messages with your calc
1171. You are thinking of how to make that possible
1172. You have made it possible
1173. You can connect to the internet via wi-fi with your calc
1174. You program your calc to update its OS via wi-fi
1175. You created a 3D rubik's cube for your calc
1176. You teach people to solve normal rubik's cubes with your calc

Edit by Tanner: Merged the double post.
welcome to cemetech thelivingshadow

(though, that 3d rubik's cube seems familiar..)
Relating to number 1175, there is this program by DarkerLine: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/405/40505.html
Screenshot for those too lazy to follow the link:
hmm, I do beleive that hyped stole that program for his site.. ah well this guy seems to be the real deal Smile
qazz42 wrote:
hmm, I do beleive that hyped stole that program for his site.. ah well this guy seems to be the real deal Smile
Yup, Hyped did indeed do that, and I notified Darkerine about it.

@TheLivingShadow: Welcome! Feel free to chat with us about your ideas and questions on the chat thing. Have you checked out DCS and the DCS SDK as far as the scrolling list thing goes?

1177. You consider and reject using your "broken" calculator repair skills to resell the fixed calculators and make money, because you'd rather hoard the fixed calcs.
1178. You write a book about it all.
CDI wrote:
1178. You write a book about it all.

On that note...
1179. You have an engraved slidecase with the OS signing keys
1180. You have an entire section of your website dedicated to simultaneously documenting all the things TI failed to do so, and mocking their pitiful programming skills.
1181. You bring your calculator while you give blood. 101 I really did that.
1882. You look over at the clock and realize it's 2:00 am, and you've been sitting here programming your calc.
Holy necropost, batman && holy number jump, robin!
You both posted in the wrong topic, Aes_ and Oweng, I hope that you correct it. Wink
I tried to fix it but there were no admins on. Oweng posted to fast for me to delete my post. Sorry about that. If an admin could delete those it would be much appreciated.
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
I tried to fix it but there were no admins on. Oweng posted to fast for me to delete my post. Sorry about that. If an admin could delete those it would be much appreciated.

Well, by "fix it" I believe Kerm just meant to re-post your "1024 reasons" in the new-new-thread, since him posting you to fix it would have locked you out of deleting posts anyways Smile
Exactly that. Smile Let's let this topic fade back into inactivity, if you all have no objections. Wink
Kuro wrote:
268. Your life goal is to work for TI.
269. Someone asks you for pie and you give them fifty digits starting with 3.141592...
270. You calculate the distance you traveled by multiplying the circumference of your tires by rotations.
271. You programmed your calc to do 270 automatically

This is ALL true for me!
1883. You bring your calculator to school
1884. You make up an excuse to tell your mom saying you need a Ti-84+ for school.
1885. You convince your friend to buy you a Ti-89 Titanium from eBay for $40 and you'll pay him back $50, even if you don't have that much money out of the bank.
1886. You're suprised by how many people don't know about graphing calculators.
1887. You are surprised by how many people didn't know about DoorsCS
1888. You are surprised by how many people didn't know they could hook up the calc to a computer.
1889. You are surprised by how many people watch you play calc games and ask how much the games cost.
1890. You gain about 10+ friends at school every day because you have all the cool stuff on your calc
1891. You pretend to understand z80 ASM
1821. You dream that 1891 could one day be reality.
1822. You dream about owning a Ti-Nspire CX CAS
1823. You dream about owning the Casio PRIZM.
1824. []
1825. []
1826. []
1827. Everyone thinks you're weird because you understand more about the Ti-84+ than they understand you.

*all of the above is true.
Edited your post for appropriateness. Please remember that this is a family website.
oh, right.

Sorry about that...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 22 of 23
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours