Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
tifreak8x wrote:
I have me some pumpkin cheesecake =D
Oh man, I totally want to share that delicious treat with you! Sad
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
I have me some pumpkin cheesecake =D
Oh man, I totally want to share that delicious treat with you! Sad


I bet, my god it's like candy that you can't stop eating. I've been trying sooo hard to pace myself.. but I'm not sure my will will stay strong enough much longer D:
Happy Birthday, have a book.
tifreak8x wrote:
I have me some pumpkin cheesecake =D


:O

*steals and eats a slice*
tifreak8x wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
I have me some pumpkin cheesecake =D
Oh man, I totally want to share that delicious treat with you! Sad


I bet, my god it's like candy that you can't stop eating. I've been trying sooo hard to pace myself.. but I'm not sure my will will stay strong enough much longer D:
That sounds so good that I'm trying to find a bakery in New York that makes it now. New York Cheesecake is already amazing, so I can't even imagine it with the added awesomeness of pumpkin.
Pumpkin cheesecake!! Now I need some D: I'll have to try to find some by December at the latest. Also, I'll try to find a cake for you, TIFreak, to tack onto my ever-growing list of badly made cakes Smile
I will say that chocolate mousse tastes much better, as cakes go, but it is a matter of opinion Wink
qazz42 wrote:
I will say that chocolate mousse tastes much better, as cakes go, but it is a matter of opinion Wink
Mousse isn't cake.
Nom, Nom, Nom. Cheescake....
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!



Now can I go back to bed, a am I tired today? Razz
merthsoft wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
I will say that chocolate mousse tastes much better, as cakes go, but it is a matter of opinion Wink
Mousse isn't cake.
I dunno about that; I've had some chocolate mousse cakes from Zabar's that were pretty amazing, and close enough to cakes in shape and size for me to be happy to call them cakes.
Was is mousse, or a mousse cake? If it's just mousse, it's not cake.
yes.. yes... I meant chocolate mousse cake, although just plain mousse is fine too Wink
And here we are again at TIFreak8x's birthday (and one more to the big one, too)! Please join me in wishing him a fun and happy birthday, and many more to come.
Happy Birthday 8Xfreak!
HB! Very Happy
Are you going to be doing anything fun and exciting to celebrate the occasion, other than work? Getting yourself any nice presents?
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Well, next week he's getting a free lunch from me, so that's pretty exciting!
Woo!
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 8
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement