By checking the box, you are editing the registry, AFAIK.

@Kerm: I haven't seen him around in a while, but that might just be because I don't have any classes with that guy this year. If I see him, I'll see what I can do for you Wink
jbr wrote:
By checking the box, you are editing the registry, AFAIK.

No, the start menu is saving my preferences to the registry. I didn't edit the registry Razz
Kerm, its not that much different from when we were running Flyakite....
elfprince13 wrote:
Kerm, its not that much different from when we were running Flyakite....
As yes, that was quite good except for the massive performance hit. Sad
let's get back on topic. any progress on tbg/finances?
Unlocked any of the unused TBM bricks (spaceroadx, ship8x10, etc) in TBG?
all the unused bricks and dts files have been moved to a separate folder so I can check them out.
May I suggest that TBG be released under the Beerware license?
you may suggest it, though I think I will use something a little more formal than that Wink anyway, hoping to get back to TBG on tuesday or wednesday
How about WTFPL? It's used often on Linux distributions...
DShiznit wrote:
How about WTFPL? It's used often on Linux distributions...
Why are you incapable of treating anything seriously? Sad What's wrong with the GPL or similar licenses?
They're kinda long for something that just says you can do what you want with the program and it's source. How about catware? At least it's somewhat professional, and it encourages the adoption of homeless cats!
DShiznit wrote:
They're kinda long for something that just says you can do what you want with the program and it's source. How about catware? At least it's somewhat professional, and it encourages the adoption of homeless cats!
OK, so that's not completely retarded, but still not very professional. Razz
ohhai. Sorry 'bout the ginormous hiatus. As of being paid the rest of the money for the web-design work I've done (about $220 outstanding), my current house-sitting job (somewhere in the $150 range) I'll be out of debt completely, including NEXT month's insurance, with some cash to spare. I have more web-design lined up (NOT at a discounted rate, my current job has been for a local non-profit run by a friend's mom, so I'm working for half my normal wages) , between that and my next substitute teaching paycheck I should have enough to buy a Torque license (finally).
hmmm, so rather unfortunately, a $140 speeding ticket just ate up my extra cash from house sitting. I will be getting even more from the web design job, but that particular extra will be going towards bus tickets to Boston + tickets for the Jack's Mannequin concert on Monday night. So it'll be a couple more subbing jobs before I have money for the license.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours