I could make this into a vehicle, assuming I can figure out what I did wrong on my horse that I still need help with:
http://thebettermod.org/ftp/legohorse2.zip
it would be pretty cool, especially if you make it multi-seated, like the trains. also did you animate the horse's legs?
Gah, you epic failure, learn to actually title your topics!!
KermMartian wrote:

what Kerm means is, he doesn't find crypticness (cryptocity?) a positive trait for topic titles.
elfprince13 wrote:
it would be pretty cool, especially if you make it multi-seated, like the trains. also did you animate the horse's legs?

Yes, but the bones that handle the animation (and theres only four of them) are separate from the bones wheels and crap are mounted too. The animation can't be the problem, as the TBM copter animates fine, unless I'm really that bad at animation. And of course the enterprise would be multi-seated. I was thinking of the driver on the bridge, and everyone else in various rooms spread around the ship. Do you know if there is a maximum number of seats on a given vehicle, and if so, what this number is?

KermMartian wrote:

Vague titles build up suspense that makes the emotional climax of finally seeing whats in the topic even greater. Same as what the new Star Trek Movie Preview does, where you don't see that it's the enterprise being built until the very end, when the tension reaches it's peak. It's like knowing you're gonna get a [analogy removed for stupidity].
This isn't a movie or your girlfriend, this is a forum, and topic titles are expected to be concise, informative, and accurate. Locked until you can learn to do that.