I just inserted it into the existing code and it worked fine. [gloat]I'm actually impressed with myself, seeing as that was my first attempt at using getwords, custom score counters, whiles, and getrandoms, among other things I learned.[/gloat]
hahaha, I'm impressed with myself because I didn't test any of that block I gave you in the engine.

nice work though Smile do you have either of the torquescript reference files? they're REALLY useful.
I have a TDN account using which I can access a quick reference guide, among other things, is that one of them?
DShiznit wrote:
I have a TDN account using which I can access a quick reference guide, among other things, is that one of them?

TDN is hawt. I have a couple good pdf's though.
I took a look at a save file, and the name appears after the rotation. However, I also noticed that items had a rotation of 0, not the four number system everything else had, and the only difference between the items and the switches was that the items had that cool rotation that makes them spin. I'm gonna try saving items that don't have that spin, and see if that works.

EDIT- nope, making it not rotate didn't do shit. I'm still guessing this is a discrimination within tbmzips.cs

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours