Okay, so yesterday, unless my brain deceives me, I saw on Kerm's sig that DoorCS7 was arriving in 90 days. Now it says 19? WTF? Can somebody explain this to me?
-90, not 90.
I think it just wrapped to less than -100, so it appears to be two digits.
jbr wrote:
-90, not 90.

Are you sure? It looks like -19 to me.
jbr wrote:
-90, not 90.

There's totally a zero behind that nine. So its probably -190 or -109, I bet on the former.
Let's just leave it at me having epic tons of schoolwork. Go to the top-rated engineering school in the nation, major in EE, become a senior, and see how much free time you have. Razz I'll get to it when I get to it, if ever.
KermMartian wrote:
Let's just leave it at me having epic tons of schoolwork. Go to the top-rated engineering school in the nation, major in EE, become a senior, and see how much free time you have. Razz I'll get to it when I get to it, if ever.

It's a thrill poking fun at your lack of time Rolling Eyes Wink
KermMartian wrote:

That's why you don't go to the top-rated school, you go to the cheapest that offers the degree you want, then use the money you didn't spend to buy a house and a car. Maybe a mail-order wife too if you have enough left over.
DShiznit wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

That's why you don't go to the top-rated school, you go to the cheapest that offers the degree you want, then use the money you didn't spend to buy a house and a car. Maybe a mail-order wife too if you have enough left over.
If I get a 1600 on the SAT and graduate from the top high school in the nation, I want to go to the best college for my field in the nation. Did I mention the full-tuition scholarship?
DShiznit wrote:

And that is why you will stay below the poverty line for the rest of your life Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

And that is why you will stay below the poverty line for the rest of your life Rolling Eyes
Ouch, nicely done, Kllrnohj. Very Happy I believe we're getting slightly off-topic here, though.
Sorry, was my post offensive?
KermMartian wrote:
Ouch, nicely done, Kllrnohj. Very Happy I believe we're getting slightly off-topic here, though.

I do believe the correct response is "Oh, SNAP!" Very Happy
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I do believe the correct response is "Oh, SNAP!" Very Happy
Fine, great, you're right, but still, any stuff anyone wants to say about Doors CS? Feature suggestions for when I finally get to it?
USB support in addition to TICI support.

I actually know someone who built the TICI hub, but I think it's a little extreme to expect many people to do that, which is why it's little more than a novelty now. USB support would make the mouse and everything make a lot more sense.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours