When will it come out?
According to Kerm's signature, it is almost 2 months overdue?
I'm really looking foward to it!
Reapex wrote:
When will it come out?
According to Kerm's signature, it is almost 2 months overdue?
I'm really looking foward to it!
Go away. Sad Kerm has very little free time, although I did actually get some inspiration to work on it, so I might do so in the near future.
He doesn't really mean the Go Away part. Razz

However, it is a severely sore subject, and it is FAR past 2 months overdue. Someone keeps changing the values, it is closer to 3.5 months overdue... Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Go Away Sad
Look what you did? You hurt its pride... poor thing Sad

Hahaha, lol.

And yeah I've been noticing the difference in the dates Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
He doesn't really mean the Go Away part. Razz

However, it is a severely sore subject, and it is FAR past 2 months overdue. Someone keeps changing the values, it is closer to 3.5 months overdue... Razz
Well, if we glance at the roadmap and only talk about DCS7, I'm a mere 1.6 months late: http://www.cemetech.net/news.php?year=2008&month=4&id=329. However, that doesn't take into account that DCS 6.3 remains unfinished.
Take your time Kerm... better late and perfect then quick and sloppy or late and sloppy (prime example of late and sloppy is the new Mercenaries 2 game for 360 >.> )

Besides... its been over a year and a half (almost two years) since I said SimpleCMS would be released Razz (and I've scrapped it and started over plenty of times since then XD).

[I am, by far, the worst at estimating deadlines and motivating myself to get things done]
Just a question, Kerm:
do you think it's possible to make a greyscale version of DoorsCS?

I think this should make everyone abandon MirageOS and use DoorsCS instead! Very Happy
ZagorNBK wrote:
Just a question, Kerm:
do you think it's possible to make a greyscale version of DoorsCS?

I think this should make everyone abandon MirageOS and use DoorsCS instead! Very Happy
I've thought about it in the past, but I think the benefits would be few enough that it's not really worth going for, so I'll skip it for now. Priorities including more reliable calcnet and a better RunProg implementation.
KermMartian wrote:
... a better RunProg implementation.
Last time I checked it was non existent so how can you make something that doesn't exist better?
TheStorm wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
... a better RunProg implementation.
Last time I checked it was non existent so how can you make something that doesn't exist better?
Apparently you don't read the DCS source code as often or as rigorously as I do then, as it's existed since Doors CS v3.5. Razz
If it's there, then what exactly does it to?
And while we're on the subject of improving DCS, I refer you to a previous post of mine:
Cemetech > Doors CS > DCS 7 Logo Thread > Post #8
^^;
KeithJohansen wrote:
If it's there, then what exactly does it to?
And while we're on the subject of improving DCS, I refer you to a previous post of mine:
Cemetech > Doors CS > DCS 7 Logo Thread > Post #8
^^;
I'm glad you asked. Its tasks are manifold. It runs assembly and BASIC programs, deals with ALEs, and deals with associated programs. I just need to make it more recursive to deal with multi-depth APs.
Any progress on 6.3? I'll debug if you want.
Kerm is busy with school and work.

Also, he is just being lazy when it comes to programming... Razz
tifreak8x wrote:

Try 19 credits of classes, preparing for my Masters' thesis, a research project with another university, a whole day of my weekend taken up with work work every week, officer of IEEE and ACM chapters, and oh, occasional sleeping, and there's not much time left for programming. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

Try 19 credits of classes, preparing for my Masters' thesis, a research project with another university, a whole day of my weekend taken up with work work every week, officer of IEEE and ACM chapters, and oh, occasional sleeping, and there's not much time left for programming. Smile

Psh, please. I take 22 credits of classes every quarter. 19 credits a semester is practically a vacation Wink
Psh, you don't go to the most selective engineering school in the nation, where we have roughly two to four hours of homework for every credit-hour of class. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours