I think FTP is doing the trick quite well.

Thomas, I'll download the new setup and I'll fix up the rest of them and then upload them Smile

I'll post if I find any that crash me again.
swivelgames wrote:
I think FTP is doing the trick quite well.

Thomas, I'll download the new setup and I'll fix up the rest of them and then upload them Smile

I'll post if I find any that crash me again.
sounds great Smile thanks. and you're only happy with FTP because you haven't used Subversion Wink
Hahaha, well then I guess thats a good thing in this situation XD

I most likely won't be able to do much tonight just because I'm going to be busy (sadly...) but I'll try my best to get as much done Very Happy
I figured out the problem with my improved player selection dialog, but i don't need to change the .gui file, just the scripts, so you should be good to work.
so, Torque's timer code is borked and causes serious problems on a lot of multicore processors. calc84, can you take responsibility for finishing merging in DTB and CemetechAI features? I really need to start working on the engine.
so....status report? any updates to FTP? or should I just do it on my own?
Okay, I've uploaded my newest changes (which mostly just moved stuff around).

So, all developers should redownload the "tbg/server" folder from FTP and delete the following files from their TBG folders:
  • tbg/server/gobstuff.cs
  • tbg/server/mcptools.cs
  • tbg/server/scripts/glassb.cs
  • tbg/server/scripts/save.cs
calc84maniac wrote:
Okay, I've uploaded my newest changes (which mostly just moved stuff around).

So, all developers should redownload the "tbg/server" folder from FTP and delete the following files from their TBG folders:
  • tbg/server/gobstuff.cs
  • tbg/server/mcptools.cs
  • tbg/server/scripts/glassb.cs
  • tbg/server/scripts/save.cs

word. thank you Smile Imma try and do the DTB + CAI merges tonight.
Hey, are you guys having fun with this? lol...

How's it coming?
Calcy has project development ADHD, and I've been doing some paid programming this week.
elfprince13 wrote:
Calcy has project development ADHD, and I've been doing some paid programming this week.
I've gotten quite a bit of interest about this project from users on my TBM server today; how's progress?
I haven't made much progress since my shaper trial ran out and Inverse Software hasn't released a new version in over a month. Also I can't find any pirate websites that have it, probably because of how obscure it is. However, If you need something modeled from scratch, like accessories or whatever I can still do that. Also I had this idea for a main menu, if TBM's can't be ported or if you feel like changing it up a bit-

Why not just use a free modeling program like Blender? (which also happens to be extremely more powerful and full featured than Shaper)
because blender can't (to my knowledge) import DTS shapes. I already have a modeling program, Milkshape.

And why are we replacing the already pwnsome irc, do we not have access to ShadowZ's source scripts?
DShiznit wrote:
because blender can't (to my knowledge) import DTS shapes. I already have a modeling program, Milkshape.

And why are we replacing the already pwnsome irc, do we not have access to ShadowZ's source scripts?

There is a blender DTS exporter. You could always take the source and reverse the process to make an importer

http://projects.blender.org/frs/?group_id=95
Shiznit: because ShadowZ won't let us open source his scripts, or even give us the source. he says that if we want to use it "he will tweak it for us and provide us with a dso"

besides i've done most of the work for the replacement already.

Quote:
I've gotten quite a bit of interest about this project from users on my TBM server today; how's progress?

I'm waiting a little bit, developing on my my old Toshiba has gotten too frustrating
Well I just recently got my blockland stuff re-setup so I hope to see you guys online once in a while.
BTW had though that the "poser" glitch was fixed but when I started my own server it still named me as such and don't remember what the fix was or was included with.
But anyways I'm glad to see more progress and if I kick myself hard enough I'll get learning C so I can help.
That glitch happens when you install the packages in the wrong order. Of course, this will be fixed in TBG, since it'll all be packaged together.
I hope we do manage to pull this off in the end, because as little free time as I have and as infrequently I get to play TBM, it's an awesome game with the sole limitation that huge builds are impractical. I look forward to being able to make cities.
calc84maniac wrote:
That glitch happens when you install the packages in the wrong order. Of course, this will be fixed in TBG, since it'll all be packaged together.

What is the proper order, so I can get that fixed, and where can I dl the newest versions of all the mods since most of the sites I've looked at haven't been updated in a while.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours