Can do- I set an event in rainlendar.
Hi, I'm a french programer. I would like to take part in this contest, have I anything to do before sending my program ?
Thx
Ash wrote:
Hi, I'm a french programer. I would like to take part in this contest, have I anything to do before sending my program ?
Thx
Hi, welcome to Cemetech. Just finish it and send it to contest at Cemetech d0t net by midnight EDT on July 25th (probably about 5am July 26th for you).
Ok, thx.
Ash wrote:
Ok, thx.
No, thank you. Very Happy Are you entering in BASIC or Assemby?
Well Kerm, I finished my program and I'm wondering, where do I send it? And can I put some screenshots of it in this topic before the 25th?

Ash: Salut à toi! Est-ce que tu est déjà un programmeur confirmé ou est-ce que tu (comme moi) débute dans la programmation?
It's a basic program (only basic). (I don't tell you more ^^)

I'm not a beginner, I think I'm a good programer.

ZagorNBK : J'ai du mal à parler anglais ^^
Ash, tu anglais est bien. Smile Glad to hear you'll give the other entrants a run for their money.
I'm so sad... I cant find my calculator anywhere. I've check just about every inch of my house but to no avail. I looked under my couch, under my bed, behind my T.V. but still can't find it. I spent about 2 hours looking for the thing. The worst part is I never backed up my puzzle game so unless I can find I won't be able to enter the contest. To make a bad situation even worse It's not even completed, I suspect I've got another 3 or 4 hours left of programming to do so even if I did manage to find it the day before the competition ended I might not have enough time to finish it.

Right now I'm thinking putting a TI-83 emulator on my DS so I'll be able to program late at night. I kind of remember most of the code but am going to hate having to write it all.

The funny thing is I had bought that calculator about a week ago and already it has gone missing.
Crying I think this emoticon fits perfectly with how i'm feeling...
ryansimbalist wrote:
I looked under my couch, under my bed, behind my T.V. but still can't find it.

Okay, I understand how it could fall under a couch or bed, but how could it possibly be behind your T.V.? Do you just randomly crawl back there to program?

If you're into that kinda thing, I guess it's cool. I think there's a pic of Kerm programming from a kitchen cupboard in an apartment somewhere around this site.
foamy3 wrote:
ryansimbalist wrote:
I looked under my couch, under my bed, behind my T.V. but still can't find it.

Okay, I understand how it could fall under a couch or bed, but how could it possibly be behind your T.V.? Do you just randomly crawl back there to program?

If you're into that kinda thing, I guess it's cool. I think there's a pic of Kerm programming from a kitchen cupboard in an apartment somewhere around this site.
Ryan: sorry to hear it, I hope you find your calc soon.

Foamy: You mean these?

Haha, only Kerm, only Kerm... He's on the laptop, programming, listening to music, relaxing on a pillow-thing, and watching someone take a picture of him... What could be better? XD
Razz I wish I had a wall cabinet above my fridge to program in. lmao. Very Happy
ZagorNBK wrote:
Well Kerm, I finished my program and I'm wondering, where do I send it? And can I put some screenshots of it in this topic before the 25th?

Send your completed entries to contest 4t cemetech d0t net.

Please no screenies, at least until the submission deadline has passed. We don't want any chance of people's entries affecting others.
Just a reminder, one week left until the deadline! Submit your entries by midnight EDT next Friday.
Agh! I don't think I'm gonna be able to pull this off. I still haven't figured out what to do. Don't be surprised if I don't get an entry in. Sorry, I hope we have more contests like this in the future.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Agh! I don't think I'm gonna be able to pull this off. I still haven't figured out what to do. Don't be surprised if I don't get an entry in. Sorry, I hope we have more contests like this in the future.
Sad We need some competition here!
I'm still in. I just have to redo it all from scratch so it works and has a nice GUI. Simple day's worth of coding Laughing

oh crap.... where's my TI-84? =_=;;
KeithJohansen wrote:
I'm still in. I just have to redo it all from scratch so it works and has a nice GUI. Simple day's worth of coding 0x5

oh crap.... where's my TI-84? =_=;;
Please tell me you're kidding that you lost your calculator too. Razz
Of course I'm kidding Razz
My 84+ is on the sofa to my right, sitting next to my 89T Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours