tifreak8x wrote:
Just so you know, http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?showtopic=8054

I have already let him know that that entry is now disqualified.
Excellent, good find there, Dan.
So how are your entries coming along?
ryansimbalist wrote:
I haven't started on my entry at all, I'm afraid. Sad But seriously, how indeed are they coming along?
KermMartian wrote:
ryansimbalist wrote:
I haven't started on my entry at all, I'm afraid. Sad But seriously, how indeed are they coming along?
I've got most of the groundwork done on mine, but still have some drawing and erasing routines to put in, as well as the ending of the game...

Another two weeks should do it.

@Kerm: So you ARE entering the contest (not entering it, per say, but making a demonstration program), are you not?
I have mine finished. But with the extra time I have, I'm planning on adding one really cool new feature. Smile
Mine works. I just have to change up some graphics, fix a bug (which makes the game unbeatable Laughing ), and optimize it. I may add a feature to it later depending on how beta testing goes.
well I was out of town all week with no calc so I've gotten absolutely nothing done hehe. oh well maybe I can at least do some spriteing.
TheStorm wrote:
well I was out of town all week with no calc so I've gotten absolutely nothing done hehe. oh well maybe I can at least do some spriteing.
Don't worry - I havent done work on mine all week, and now I'm going out of town for several days too. I'll be lucky to have a usable demo in time... Smile But I will keep working on it as long as necessary rto make sure it's released, because I think it'll be a pretty cool game.
All I have done is the 8-level grayscale routine... Evil or Very Mad
calc84maniac wrote:
All I have done is the 8-level grayscale routine... Evil or Very Mad
Shock that sounds like a bit of a harsh code segment to write, how intense was that?
Well, I started out with a 4-level routine and figured that I could expand it. The hardest part was with the timing. I think it looks fairly good right now, even though there is a bit of flicker.
calc84maniac wrote:
Well, I started out with a 4-level routine and figured that I could expand it. The hardest part was with the timing. I think it looks fairly good right now, even though there is a bit of flicker.
Glad to hear it; I'm sure everyone looks forward to you open-sourcing it.
calc84maniac wrote:
How is it on the original 83+?
magicdanw wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
How is it on the original 83+?
DJ Omnimaga tried it and said this:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
0, 2 and 4 looks good now ^^, i obviously see a checkered pattern for one of the middle gray but it's still looking nice and the lines arent annoying.
I was considering making a puzzle entry for a short while, but I decided I really do not feel like it >.>

I was really bored the other day so I am just making a minesweeper game for myself, and I want to try out making an automatic part of it where it solves the field using logic (and some guessing) =P

As far as I am concerned, minesweeper is not puzzle, and if I did enter it, it would be a 0 in the originality column =P
Harq wrote:
I was considering making a puzzle entry for a short while, but I decided I really do not feel like it >.>

I was really bored the other day so I am just making a minesweeper game for myself, and I want to try out making an automatic part of it where it solves the field using logic (and some guessing) =P

As far as I am concerned, minesweeper is not puzzle, and if I did enter it, it would be a 0 in the originality column =P

Well at least enter it because it might get points in other areas and in my opinion minesweeper is a puzzle game.
Edit: I have basically nothing done on my game so I'm going to say I'm out for now unless I get a large amount of work done very soon.
TheStorm wrote:
Well at least enter it because it might get points in other areas and in my opinion minesweeper is a puzzle game.
And remember, Harq, that all entries must remain publicly unannounced before submission in order to be accepted... Sad
jfabi82 wrote:
And remember, Harq, that all entries must remain publicly unannounced before submission in order to be accepted... Sad

He just said he wasn't entering it.
foamy3 wrote:
jfabi82 wrote:
He just said he wasn't entering it.
I know, but Storm wanted him to enter it and I just wanted to clarify that he couldn't enter it if changed his mind.

@Harq make sure you show us what you come up with on that Mindsweeper game. Wink
yes I know I cannot enter now

The odds are I will never finish it =P
I spent like 20 minutes on it today and you can play a full game on it now, but it is homescreen and nothing else =P

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours